I am getting incorrect results for the critical review feature. It is listing a radical that I have already cleared and have another review for next week as the critical review instead of one of the kanji for the current level that I have yet to pass. It seems to be related to the filtering predicate in lines 207-209. Where is item.data.passed defined? Is that a part of API v1 that didn’t get updated? In that case comparing the current date with item.data.passed_at should work instead for API v2.
It’s a very small change, so you can fix it manually by searching for passed and changing it to passed_at. More generally, the command line program diff can be used to show all the changes between two versions of a file, say a.js and b.js. You can save this output to a file and use the patch tool to apply the changes necessary to transform your copy of a.js to b.js. When developers collaborate on larger pieces of code, they naturally pile up many such changes. There is another tool called git which is used to track and manage them. You can search for the names of these tools online to learn more if you’re interested (they likely are not installed on your computer by default). Like I said earlier, you can just make the change manually this time.
I’m currently using this script mainly for the critical review time feature. But I’ve discovered a conflict between this and the Keisei Semantic-Phonetic Composition script which is causing a minor problem in how both lessons and reviews are displayed.
For some reason it affects the spacing between sections as per my screenshot in the link below. If I disable Integrated Dashboard Overhaul the spacing reappears.
I don’t know why it’s causing an error, but by just trying some things I found out that it’s one of the dependencies that is causing it. I don’t think that the script is actually using that one anyway, so you can just remove it.
In the beginning of the script you just need to remove the last line with // @require (the one before @license.
I’m now running a rather heavily modified version of this script (I previously had to take another part out) but as long as it keeps doing the two features I like then I’m happy.
Just one thing is it now seems to have removed the gap above the lessons and reviews button on the main page from the Progress Percentages bar add-in that I also have. Not really a big deal but not sure why it would have caused that.