[Userscript]: Double-Check (Version 2.x)

@rfindley I am having some compatibility issues between this and the next version of my script [Userscript] Wanikani Katakana For Onyomi
In the current version I inject answers into the quiz-queue, but this turned out to be bad for a few reasons (bad compatibility with queue rearranging scripts, lose functionality like “oops you typed kunyomi we were looking for onyomi”), so now I am intending to back to my older way of changing the evaluate function on the live AnswerChecker.

But I note that you are making a copy of the answerChecker and using for your script. Would it instead be possible for you to refer to the live one? I tried editing your startup() function to be

let AnswerChecker = (await import('lib/answer_checker/answer_checker')).default;
            answer_checker = Stimulus.controllers.find(c => c.answerChecker).answerChecker;

which seems to resolve the compatibility issue, but I’m not sure if this is the best way to do it. Otherwise maybe you could provide a way for me to interact with your copy of the answerChecker?

1 Like