[Unsupported] Dashboard Userscript: Leech, Apprentice, and Guru detail (aka SRS level progress)

So, it was mentioned before on this thread, but does anyone have an actual fix for the apprentice level 4 number being off by +1 and with that weird period on the end? This script has been very helpful, but that small bug always drives me crazy.

Edit: Curiously enough, my friend who I just got to install the script does not have this issue. Maybe it’s related to the amount of apprentice items you have?

My Dashboard

My Friend's

Piggy-backing off of what @Eman527 said, I still have a random 1 in my apprentice section that shouldn’t be there. @Eman527 said apprentice level 4, mine is in apprentice level 2. Not sure if that’s relevant. I did a brand new install of this script on a brand new laptop and the number is still there so it seems to be an issue with my account or whatever specifically and not the installation or machine I am using.

Yeah, the data is coming from a server that had collected it so I doubt there is anything that can be fixed by re-installing the script or changing it. I think only @hitechbunny could fix it but he hasn’t been active here since 2018. Maybe life just got in the way, as it does. I just hope he is doing OK.

I’m not able to install the script on chrome. It says apps, extensions and user scripts cannot be installed from greasyfork. Allowing the site do to everything the sites security settings doesn’t seem to help.

It sounds as though you don’t have a script handler. Install Tampermonkey then come back here and try again

I’ve been trying to install this script but nothing shows up. I do have tampermonkey and everything and use a bunch of other scripts. What should I do to make it work?

This no longer working for anyone else?

Sometimes it’s wokring, sometimes the connection just times out all the time. Right now it’s working for me, but it’s been hit or miss in the past.

It’s been consistent for me until now. I thought maybe @hitechbunny had taken the data off their site.

As far as I know it’s a hit or miss for a lot of people.
I have a feeling he’s too busy to maintain his site since he’s not been here for some months already.

1 Like

Okay I think I found the problem. It has become incompatible with WaniKani SRS Grid.

1 Like

The items in the leech list have no backgroung color and are difficult to read

2 Likes

Wanikani recently changed some of their css that handles background colours. Unfortunately, the author of that script hasn’t been active for some time, so you might have to fix it yourself, or uninstall it

1 Like

Hi! Could you elaborate? It’s still not working for me and I’d be interested to know how many leeches I have on each level. Has this script just stopped working overall?

1 Like

If I remember correctly SRS grid overrides the data. If you turn off SRS grid it works just fine. I don’t think I looked into getting a solution to it, since I stopped using this script wanyay.

Ok. I’ve never used the SRS grid script and this one still doesn’t work. Thanks anyway. Maybe someone could make a script that just shows how many leeches you have in each category… :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

The messiness here is probably from me messing with things back then, but the data is there as long as I keep SRS grid disabled

To get the background back you need to make a minor change to the script.

Find this piece of code

else {
            json.review_order.forEach(function(review_leech) {
                review_html += '<tr id="'+review_leech.subject_type+'-'+review_leech.subject_id+'"><td><a href="/'+review_leech.subject_type+'/'+review_leech.name+'"><span lang="ja">'+review_leech.name+'</span><span class="pull-right">'+review_leech.worst_score.toLocaleString(undefined, { minimumFractionDigits: 2, maximumFractionDigits: 2 })+'</span></a></td></tr>';
            });
        }

Now change the <tr id= to <tr class=
Save the script and reload the page. It should work.

13 Likes

Hey there! It seems like my Page is frozen. Just did my radical review. After they became Guru. So all those which went up are still remaining as Guru 1 on the dashboard…

My console tells me that a CORS line “access control allow origin” is missing somewhere so it blocks some requests… e.g. that’s one of the blocked “https://wanikanitools-golang.curiousattemptbunny.com/srs/status?api_key=

Yeah, the site went offline today. Let’s hope it is temporary :cry:

1 Like