[Unsupported] Dashboard Userscript: Leech, Apprentice, and Guru detail (aka SRS level progress)

I think it’s unlikely to come back online. It was only a matter of time, really, as @hitechbunny hasn’t been online for almost half a year now.
I slapped an unsupported tag on all his scripts, as they all rely on his server.

4 Likes

Thanks guys. Okay that’s quite a reason. Burnt my head trying to figure out where the … it doesn’t count right. No surprise I couldn’t xD
Let’s hope for the best!

I moved the [Unsupported] text to the front (for this topic only) so it doesn’t get missed when the title gets cropped.

I reimplemented hitechbunny’s leech formula into my Additional Filters script easily enough a couple months ago. Maybe I can leverage that and the UI code from this script to make a new version. I can at least look into it when I have time over the next few weeks.

6 Likes

It is back for now. This was not the first time it happened so I was slightly optimistic.

But I know, it is only a matter of time until it is completely gone. I back up my .csv data for the WaniKani Progress chart every once in a while because I know the day will come.

Ohh. I love this script, and it works for me, and would be super happy if you do. <3

@hitechbunny this need to be fixed

1 Like

Yeah, but since the page listing the leeches doesn’t work anymore…

I’ve switched to using the SRS Grid Details + Self Study + More Filters.

1 Like

hitechbunny has been inactive for several months.

Looks like this is finally dead? Website doesn’t seem to load.

1 Like

FYI, I am currently trying to rebuild this (the SRS part on dashboard only). I was able to get the appropriate data using Open Framework. Now I need to figure out how the get the data on the UI…

6 Likes

Have a repo fork? I can prob. contribute some this weekend.

I don’t plan on hosting a server to run the old version. I am simply getting the same data through JavaScript to display it on the dashboard.

1 Like

That doesn’t have anything to do with a collaborative repo buuuut okay :thinking:

Yeah I know. I was inferring something you didn’t mean I guess. I’m just going to take care of it myself, but I appreciate the offer.

Noticing that this was broken, I created a new version called “WaniKani Level Breakdown”:

This is mostly for personal use, but if people like it, all the better :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have this working now. I’m going to use it myself for a couple days and if I don’t notice any issues I’ll upload it to greasyfork.

3 Likes

Do you mean this part?

That’s the part I care about that’s obviously broken. It’s quite helpful so if you get it working, I’d certainly use it. I believe @halfriver is interested as well.

2 Likes

The number of leeches is nice, but it still would need a list view of them to be actually useful…

@Ryouki @Chikuhitsu I have the SRS and leech breakdown numbers working. I’m not planning to display the list of leeches because you can already see that (sort of) from Self Study + Additional Filters and frankly building that UI sounds terrible.

I only want the srs breakdown anyway.