Trunklayer's Study Log

Kept up with my reviews and done the remaining lessons.
Had some more review sessions.
Also, read 3 daily NHK Easy News articles + one old article about disaster heat (it was linked in one of the articles):

I haven’t found the date of its publishing, but I can tell it’s not a recent article, because it uses older voicing type. All NHK Easy News articles used to have this voice when I first started reading them in the beginning of 2017. Now they use different voice. I don’t remember which voice they used in 2019 when started reading NHK Easy News again, but I think it was the current one, which means they must have switched to the new voice somewhere between the beginning of 2017 and the beginning of 2019.

Read three daily Satori Reader articles.
Also had another big review session.

Finished reading first case of

Huge thanks to @Radish8 先輩 for recommending it, btw.
Yes, I know, it feels strange that I bought another book before finishing reading ゆるキャンプ、but I checked it and knew I had to buy it. It’s both interesting and easy to read. :sweat_smile:
This is the book I was talking about when I said:

Once I read that book, I’ll return to reading ゆるキャンプ。
One of the problems was that I didn’t know how to zoom in. Apparently, by default, the built-in reader at bookwalker.jp uses horizontal mode and doesn’t allow zoom. But once I switched to vertical mode, I was able to use the mouse wheel to zoom in. It’s much easier to read kanji when they are not small :sweat_smile:
Had another review session.
Time to call it a day, I think.

9 Likes