Total reviews all-time

Edit: Rfindley implemented a better version on his site! : https://www.idigtech.com/wanikani

omg I don’t think I wanna know

edit:

Total reviews:123,813 
Correct percentage: 83.07%

:grimacing:

Total correct: 17,144 
Total incorrect: 2,409 
Total reviews:19,553 
Correct percentage: 87.68%

better than i wold imagine

yashamaru123 said... Total correct: 17,144 
Total incorrect: 2,409 
Total reviews:19,553 
Correct percentage: 87.68%

better than i wold imagine
 Cool. Your percentage is a little better than mine. Hopefully this is accurate, but I could always fix it I guess if anyone finds a flaw in my logic

Total correct: 6,287

Total incorrect: 331

Total reviews:6,618

Correct percentage: 95.00%

It’s awesome that it’s precisely 95% haha

Total correct: 69,104

Total incorrect: 10,285

Total reviews:79,389

Correct percentage: 87.04%
:stuck_out_tongue:

KarelvanHasselt said... Total correct: 6,287
Total incorrect: 331
Total reviews:6,618
Correct percentage: 95.00%

It's awesome that it's precisely 95% haha
 Hah, that's probably more of a rounding thing.

Here's mine by the way.

Total correct: 79,684
Total incorrect: 14,767
Total reviews:94,451
Correct percentage: 84.37%

chrispthompson said... omg I don't think I wanna know

edit:

Total reviews:123,813 
Correct percentage: 83.07%

😬
 I see you caved in and looked! Damn, that's a lot!

Username: patarapolw 
Total correct: 31,266 
Total incorrect: 1,813 
Total reviews:33,079 
Correct percentage: 94.52%

Nice, but can’t you put in a 
text box to fill in the API key?

patarapolw said... Username: patarapolw 
Total correct: 31,266 
Total incorrect: 1,813 
Total reviews:33,079 
Correct percentage: 94.52%

Nice, but can't you put in a 
text box to fill in the API key?
 I could. Maybe I will. That would involve a little more javascript and stuff and I was just doing this out of curiosity.  Maybe someone like rfindley  can just do something similar on his site since he's already making the requests anyway? Might be cool

[STATS] Statistics site
[STATS] Statistics site
[STATS] Statistics site

I have something like this installed already (it’s called review count analysis, but the search bar still isn’t working so I can’t post a link).

Interestingly, there is a bit of discrepancy between the results I get from each script. No idea which is more accurate, but it’s quite a big difference (89.01 Vs 84.09). Also a difference of about 15,000 in how many reviews each says I’ve done.

Username: TrapperDave 
Total correct: 101,083 
Total incorrect: 17,409 
Total reviews:118,492 
Correct percentage: 85.31%

Thank you. This is encouraging.

riccyjay said... I have something like this installed already (it's called review count analysis, but the search bar still isn't working so I can't post a link).

Interestingly, there is a bit of discrepancy between the results I get from each script. No idea which is more accurate, but it's quite a big difference (89.01 Vs 84.09). Also a difference of about 15,000 in how many reviews each says I've done.
 Oh wow, that is quite a big difference. Which is which? I'm wondering if maybe the other script is counting 'correct reviews' differently. I'm only counting meaning correct/reading correct as a success and everything else as a failure. 

TrapperDave said...
Username: TrapperDave 
Total correct: 101,083 
Total incorrect: 17,409 
Total reviews:118,492 
Correct percentage: 85.31%

Thank you. This is encouraging.
 No problem. Yeah I thought it might be kind of motivating to see how many times I had stuck with it so far.

dogboydog said...
patarapolw said...Nice, but can't you put in a text box to fill in the API key?
 I could. Maybe I will. That would involve a little more javascript and stuff and I was just doing this out of curiosity.  Maybe someone like rfindley  can just do something similar on his site since he's already making the requests anyway.
 Done :-)
(May need to refresh your browser or clear cache if you don't see it at the top of the Progress tab).

However, I notice I'm getting different numbers from what people posted on this thread. @dogboydog, how did you calculate it?
[EDIT:  I just saw @riccyjay's post about the differences]

I'm summing up the (meaning_correct + reading_correct) and (meaning_incorrect + reading_incorrect) for all radicals, kanji, and vocab, including current level.

dogboydog said...
riccyjay said... I have something like this installed already (it's called review count analysis, but the search bar still isn't working so I can't post a link).

Interestingly, there is a bit of discrepancy between the results I get from each script. No idea which is more accurate, but it's quite a big difference (89.01 Vs 84.09). Also a difference of about 15,000 in how many reviews each says I've done.
 Oh wow, that is quite a big difference. Which is which? I'm wondering if maybe the other script is counting 'correct reviews' differently. I'm only counting meaning correct/reading correct as a success and everything else as a failure. 
 The lower score is from your script. I'll try and remember to post a link when (if) the search bar gets up and running again...

rfindley said...
dogboydog said...
 I could. Maybe I will. That would involve a little more javascript and stuff and I was just doing this out of curiosity.  Maybe someone like rfindley  can just do something similar on his site since he's already making the requests anyway.

However, I notice I'm getting different numbers from what people posted on this thread. @dogboydog, how did you calculate it?
 I definitely could have made a mistake. Maybe my logic is screwy. 

Here's the relevant section:
http://pastebin.com/1iSBSqSY

rfindley said...
dogboydog said...

I'm summing up the (meaning_correct + reading_correct) and (meaning_incorrect + reading_incorrect) for all radicals, kanji, and vocab, including current level.
 My thinking was that the minimum between meaning_correct and reading_correct is how many times you got both correct, whereas the maximum of the two incorrect counts was the number of times you got either one wrong, thereby downgrading the item.

dogboydog said...
rfindley said...
dogboydog said...
 I could. Maybe I will. That would involve a little more javascript and stuff and I was just doing this out of curiosity.  Maybe someone like rfindley  can just do something similar on his site since he's already making the requests anyway.

My thinking was that the minimum between meaning_correct and reading_correct is how many times you got both correct, where as the maximum of the two incorrect counts was the number of times you got either one wrong, thereby downgrading the item. 
 Ahh.... I was thinking of individual reviews (reading or meaning), not both combined.
I'm not sure what people would prefer.  I guess I could break it down into readings, meanings, and combined.
I'll be right back :-)

Nice. Thanks for putting it on your site. I was thinking my way kind of matches how WaniKani sees it when you finish your review session (anything you got either meaning or reading wrong on is listed in the “Answered Incorrectly” section). But having both kinds of information is good!

riccyjay said...
dogboydog said...

The lower score is from your script. I'll try and remember to post a link when (if) the search bar gets up and running again...
 I think that makes sense then. The other script is probably not grouping the figures together like I am. I did it from the perspective of getting an "item" correct or not vs. getting the meaning/reading correct only.