The populaion

mina wa muzukashii kanji o omoushimasuka?

did i say that correctly?

Welcome to the site!
What did you want to say?

P.S. I recommend installing an IME on your computer/phone so you can write in Japanese instead of romaji.

2 Likes

thank you! i wanted to ask if everyone thinks kanji is difficult?

I think it may have been ็š†ใ€ๆผขๅญ—ใฏ้›ฃใ—ใ„ใจๆ€ใ„ใพใ™ใ‹๏ผŸ minna, kanji wa muzukashii to omoimasuka / do you all think kanji is difficult

but thats just a guess given the words present.

5 Likes

haha, yeah i actually do have the ability to do it normally but Iโ€™m at work and cant do it right now; Iโ€™m sorry.

arigatou, that helps a lot, and sorry Iโ€™m still getting used to using this site

ใƒ‰ใƒณใƒžใ‚ค๏ฝž

Welcome to wanikani!

1 Like

Hajimemashite Joe desu, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

I canโ€™t really say just yet, because Iโ€™m only in level 6 right now, but so far kanji is not extremely hard. I know it gets much harder later when there are more kanji and they are harder to identify, but JLPT 4 and 5 kanji are definitely manageable and shouldnโ€™t take too long too learn, as far as I understand. Iโ€™ve been doing wanikani every single day for about a month and a half and Iโ€™ve learned 209 Kanji so far.

2 Likes

ใ‚ใใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ๅƒ•ใฏๆผขๅญ—ใฎใ“ใจ่ค‡้›‘ใงใ™ใ€‚ใŸใ„ใฆใ„ๆ‚”ใ—ใงใ™ใŒใ€ใงใ‚‚ใ€่ชญใ‚“ใงใ„ใ‚‹ๆ™‚ใซใฏๆผขๅญ—๏ผˆๅ˜่ชž๏ผ‰ใ‚’่ฆšใˆใฃใŸใ‚‰ใ€ๆฐ—ๆŒใกใŒใจใฆใ‚‚ใ„ใ„ใงใ™ใ‚ˆใ€‚

ๆผขๅญ—ใ‚’ๅ‹‰ๅผทใ—ใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใฎใง้ ‘ๅผตใฃใฆใญ๏ผ

Not sure I say it right (and welcoming any pointers xD). What I meant to say is: My feeling about kanji is complicated. Itโ€™s often frustrating, but whenever I remembered and understood a kanji vocab while reading, it felt really good. Good luck to you learning kanji! (:

1 Like

ใ‚ใ‚ ใ™ใ”ใ„ ใงใ™ใ€‚ใŒใ‚“ใฐใ‚Šใ—ใพใ™๏ผ

Iโ€™m only at level three right now but itโ€™s not too bad

1 Like

ใฉใ‚‚ใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†ใ”ใ–ใ„ใพใ—ใŸใ€‚ใ‹ใ‚“ใ˜ใฏ ใจใฆใ‚‚ ใ‚€ใšใ‹ใ—ใ„ใ€ใ‚ใชใŸใ‚’ ใŠใ‚‚ใ†ใ„ใพใ™ใ‹

ใ‚ใŸใ—ใชใ‚‰ใ€ใ‹ใ‚“ใ˜ใฎใ‚€ใšใ—ใ„ใจใ“ใ‚ใฏใ€ใ‚Šใ‚‡ใ†ใ ใจใŠใ‚‚ใ„ใพใ™ใ€‚ใŸใใ•ใ‚“ใ‚ใ‚‹ใ‹ใ‚‰ใ€ใ‚ˆใ‚“ใŸใ‚‰ใ€ใ„ใคใ‚‚ใ‚ใŸใ‚‰ใ—ใ„ใ‹ใ‚“ใ˜ใŒใฟใคใ‹ใ‚Šใพใ™ใ€‚

ใˆใˆ๏ผๅคงใ„ใซ้›ฃใ—ใ„๏ผ๏ผใ„ใฃใฑใ„ใ‹ใ‚“ใ˜ใ€‚ใ‚ˆใฟใพใ›ใ‚“

ใ™ใฟใพใ›ใ‚“๏ผใ‹ใชใซใ‹ใˆใพใ—ใŸ๏ผใใ—ใฆใ€ใถใ‚“ใฝใ†ใ‚‚ใ‹ใใชใŠใ—ใพใ—ใŸใ€‚

ใ‚ˆใ‹ใฃใŸใ€ใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†ใ€‚ใ‚€ใšใ‹ใ—ใ€ใงใ‚‚ใ‚ˆใฟใพใ™ใ€‚ใฏใ˜ใ‚ใพใ—ใฆJoelใงใ™ใ‚ˆใ‚ใ—ใใŠ้ก˜ใ„ใ—ใพใ™

populaion

I think itโ€™s spelled poop u lay on :slight_smile:

Short answer โ€œyes, itโ€™s hardโ€. Long answer โ€œyes, itโ€™s hard, but as long as you practice daily you can learn themโ€. Nothingโ€™s impossible, it just depends on how much time youโ€™re willing to spend perfecting yourself.

1 Like