The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

Does a script exist (if WK even allows such a thing) to reset a given item’s SRS progress to zero? I didn’t see a script above that sounded like it did that, or maybe I missed it.

I know I can unburn, but that requires burning something first. There are leeches that I just want to flat out reset because I cannot seem to burn them, but I get them right just often enough to guarantee that they’re usually on very long SRS intervals. This makes reviews too few and far between for me to ever hope to learn them. SRS is great, but there’s a sweet spot (or a rotten spot I guess) near the end of the process there that isn’t working for me personally, for at least some items.

Kicking them back to the beginning will give me a better chance to learn them with a fresh start.

Right now the only alternative is to keep faking them through each level with the ignore script until it’s burned, and then resurrect. Given how long the wait for the burn review is, that’s a whole lot to micromanage over a very long time, with a risk that I’ll forget I was planning to unburn it.