The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Welp, I guess I’ll go ahead and hop on board this train. For now, any how. :smiley:

8 Likes

how dare you rain upon my parade :wink: thanks! おかげさまで。I did my lessons and reviews roughly according to your guide, so take some credit!

2 Likes

First 0/0 of new level.
26/26 streak! =D

11 Likes

Starting level 5 :v:

8 Likes

First time in a long time. I think the revamp kinda slowed me down, but mostly it was my vocabulary backlog. From now on, it’s vocabulary first.

9 Likes

Woot woot!

9 Likes

6 Likes

Finally! :slightly_smiling_face:!

9 Likes

I levelled up today after 7 days, 11 hours. The workload is still quite high but I can manage.
I gave up on pacing myself on lessons for now. Having the peace of mind that there are 0 lessons waiting for me feels better at the moment (even though I will most likely end up regretting this later).

I had surgery two weeks ago and can’t do any exercise right now but I’m supposed to walk a lot and I just do my WK and Anki reviews during that time (only possible with the Anki mode script, otherwise I would always make typos). This is having a very positive effect on my reviews, I’ve never done this well. It might be the movement + fresh air or the fact that it would be weird to walk and randomly surf the internet so there is less temptation to procrastinate on reviews. As always, not so fun things can bring something good with them as well :slight_smile:

12 Likes

So the past two levels ive procrastinated a bit on the vocab lessons so thats why the apprentice count is that high. I also think it works out better for me to power all the lessons within the day they become available, that way I get days where theres alot of reviews and others where i can kick back and catch up on some anime. Knowing theres lessons to go through just doesnt let me relax properly.

6 Likes

4/4 now. I was heavily debating on whether to break my 0/0 at 3.9 days streak and get it a couple hours later, but decided not to. Maybe next time.

8 Likes

sohard

This was pretty hard. Managed to reach 0/0 1.5 hours before the reviews to guru the last kanjis of the level LOL. 41 was a quick level so when I leveled up to 42 I had aaaall the vocabs of all the kanji all together. Shit. But I did it!

10 Likes

Finally reached 0/0 on the new level. I had some huge review spikes over the past couple of days, but luckily the forecast looks pretty clear now :smiley:

45%20PM

8 Likes

May you please tell me what add-on you have that says how long you have been in a level for, what puts all those extra numbers down above the Apprentice and others, and what makes the Burned yellow. It looks really nice and I would like to have that information. :grinning:

1 Like

No, friend. THAT’S right!

11 Likes

Someone has been using the reorder script…

7 Likes

Just barely got in a 0/0 before leveling up.

15 Likes

57%20PM

I’m back at level four. It’s been several months because I was waiting for the holiday sale to get a lifetime subscription.

6 Likes

Yo! Dont know if anyone has responded to you but here’s the link to a guide to WK. In part 7 it lists quite a few of the scripts you need for the stuffs you want XD

It doesn’t say how to make the burned look yellow tho, not sure what that one is :thinking:

2 Likes

Just murdered some lessons today. I’m trying to do as many reviews as possible as well, so I can try to wake up to less than 100 reviews to do before work at the gym.

I’m not looking forward to tomorrow at 6am though.
Yikes

6 Likes