The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Streak: 27/27! =D

12 Likes

i’ll be posting here soon !!!
300+ reviews and 100+ lessons to go…

4 Likes

I admire you all that can do this. I can get my reviews to 0…I cant seem to do more than 15/20 lessons in a day. How do you get through them?

4 Likes

I’ve been really sticking to doing reviews whenever they come up (except when I’m asleep) and trying to complete lessons in bulks of 10 or so per hour.
I might hit level 36 this weekend (the 3rd, according to WKstats), so I’ll want to stick to it before I get hit with the new lessons in two days.

7 Likes

Yasss! And I actually even wrote the Kanji down this time! On paper!

7 Likes

Are you zero-ing every day?? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

49%20AM

5 Likes

No, I usually reach 0/0 the same day I guru the radicals, or if I guru’d them late at night, then when I wake up the next morning. It just happened for the past 4 levels that I been keeping the streak on, I always got 0/0 at 3.9 days. The last level I was feeling really tired that morning so I didn’t want to do WaniKani until later, but I decided to power through it.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahh, I see, thanks for elucidating! Very impressive! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m struggling a little with the 感, 想 and 情 vocabs which have almost the same meanings, but I hope I can manage these by the second round of kanji.

4 Likes

Been able to get 0/0 after every level somehow. Not every day like before, though.

8 Likes

Finally did my level 34 lessons in one go. After so long I now finally have my 0/0(/0) streak! (Yay)

8 Likes

HaHA! Made it.

Just in time.

39%20PM

8 Likes

I’m doing good :wink:

7 Likes

When you finish all your reviews from the past couple hours, and two more lessons pop up…

This will be interesting in the later levels :thinking:

3 Likes

Oh! Last stretch!

1 Like

And that’s the reality. I haven’t had much time to practice reading outside of WaniKani example sentences but recently I have been reading all the NHK Easy News with ease (apart from the names). I read them even if the topic bores me and I enjoy it. I enjoy WaniKani but I am really looking forward to the reduced workload when the lessons finish sometime in March. Of course, I intend to get back to KameSame too but it is much less time-consuming as I am only studying vocabulary that I have burned at WaniKani. I also have added a couple of thousand words to iKnow that I want to review and get back to studying for Kanji Kentei.

4 Likes

Finally got the 0/0 for the first time in several levels (abuse of the reorder script)!

7 Likes

6 Likes

I don’t think I’ll be able to 0/0 today, I just leveled up this morning so I have a ton of lessons to go through…
However, because I tried to be 0/0 for all of level 35, it was actually my quickest level!
Exciting.

8 Likes