The 0/0 Streak Challenge

that’s the levels-by-stage userscript, with a little formatting i did myself.

(here’s a direct link to the script on greasyfork)

2 Likes

meh. not exceedingly smart. did hurry too much, didn’t learn intensively enough, went to sleep instead of doing the 4h review and consequently messed up pretty much every vocab, where a new (kun’yomi) reading was introduced.

2 Likes

Well, sleep is important too :wink: And you’re doing great (86% is not bad at all in my dictionary) :v:

5 Likes

This took some time. RL’s got me down :confused:

8 Likes

Didn’t think I was gonna make it this level. My accuracy took a hard dive after school started back up. From 85-95% to mostly around 80%. I’ve even dipped below a few times. A little demoralizing, but I’m still going.

9 Likes

congrats!!

1 Like

another level up :point_up_2:t5:
*Pokémon leveling up Sound effect *

I wasn’t much motivated to do any reviews recently, wich led to my review count building up… but I fought the monster, called procrastination and beat it!! :raising_hand_man:t5:
Not really happy with my review routine over the past few days but I guess it can happen sometimes.
Glad that I made it eventually!!

Just gotta do some Kaniwani and Kitsun reviews for today and that’s it.
Good night people. :sleepy:

#ReachLevel30BeforeTheEndOfTheYear

4 Likes

Level 3.
I have been through all this material before, so it is a refreshing review. Still, it is tough to keep at 0/0!

9 Likes

Remember to post your level too! This won’t make any sense once you’re level 60 :wink:

And now, my post makes no sense :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Level 32!
imagen

7 Likes

Sometime next week I’ll get to experience my first short level (aside from 1 and 2). Should be fun. :smiley:

8 Likes

Level 15!

7 Likes

You’ve done it again, you sly dog.

9 Likes

Keeping the streak =^_^=

10 Likes

Level 42, seven days later.
Comme du papier à musique.

10 Likes

Lovely new colours, @Naphthalene!

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What a lovely rainbow! :rainbow: And you’ve made Koichi so proud of you.

(For a week?)

3 Likes

Yes, despite my best efforts (or most likely because of them), he will be disappointed in 5 days.

9 Likes

I figured I’d just do the 6 reviews in my queue and post a 0/0 and WHOOP spilled over into next level :sweat_smile:
Capture

7 Likes