The 0/0 Streak Challenge

level%2014
Yikes, I was sitting on a lot of lessons for a while. I’ve been getting pretty slow the last few levels… ^^"

5 Likes

aaand 4th level in a row. well done, me. i’m already afraid of the flood of lessons after leveling up, though, since i added all the current new kanji items at once … :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

That’s unacceptable. Totally anuccaptable. I’m slower than a turtle… Oh well, at least I keep moving…

8 Likes

Same here :sweat_smile:
P. S.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen 0/0 since level 8! :rofl: What a blessed sight it would be… I’m currently at 254 lessons and 400 reviews. I refuse to level up again until I see 0/0 but that’s just extended level 20 to 30 days and counting :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

All my down time at work lets me get through reviews easily, but I’d level up faster if I didn’t mess up so much! But hey level 10! Almost caught up to where I had stopped the last time!

Level%2010

7 Likes

8 Likes

chrome_2018-09-25_23-57-13

Got back to 0 / 0 right before my level up reviews.
No 0 / 0 for level 30 either. But I finished reviewing chapter 1-17 in Genki in the past week so I reached the point where I dropped Genki a few months ago and continue there.

8 Likes

14 Likes

12 days later for level 18, I’ll take that!
wanikani18

8 Likes

My level 12, streak still intact!

13 Likes

00! just ignore the 1

6 Likes

Level 43

If you look at the time, you’ll realize I actually have 80+ reviews as I am posting this. Still counts.
:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Since it say 0 0 it means it WAS zero last time you reloaded, you where just too late with the screenshot, so I do agree, it counts =)

2 Likes

Took a bit of a pause while trying to wrap up my last class. Kept up with reviews, just refused to learn anything new. Only three weeks left to go so I thought now would be a good time to start up again.

capture

7 Likes

After a short vacation break I’m back on track! Reached the first two digit level. Wooo! :smile:

8 Likes

I read this as “oktoberfest” :joy:

4 Likes

:shushing_face:

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

a little late, but better than never

9 Likes

Level 33; I had reached 0/0 before but forgot to take the screenshot and I think I will be leveling up with tomorrow’s reviews so I just did 7 lessons that I was saving for tomorrow, hopefully I will remember those in the morning. Good night!
imagen

10 Likes