The 0/0 Streak Challenge

They’re using this userscript:

3 Likes

This might be a dumb question but…how does one achieve a 0/0 streak? Is there a certain level that it becomes possible to achieve it by?

3 Likes

Its possible on every level.

It’s just means that you ensure you finish all your vocabulary lessons before you finish levelling up your radicals and kanji. Doing 20-30 lessons per day will achieve it.

I level up, do my radical and kanji lessons, then (because it takes 3d 10hrs to guru the radicals) I divide the number of remaining lessons by two and so that many lessons a day for the next two days. I’ve then got 0 lessons and 0 reviews.

5 Likes

I see you got a link to the specific one already. If you wanted to know the others here is my full list (for the moment, I seem to keep adding to it. Honestly not even sure what each one is :durtle_durverted_lvl2:)

I love the cockpit! Suck a beautiful display! :durtle_love:

1 Like

Again, actually leveled up yesterday, but deliberately didn’t do all lessons at once. I find it much better this way :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Thanks for the reply, I’m gonna try that with Level 5 then!

I’ve been level 5 for a minute but I’m still finishing up Level 4 vocab >_>;

1 Like

Level: XIV
Streak: VII

4 Likes

Level 51 Streak 13

7 Likes

Well, that’s it I guess :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Checking in for level 14, now on a 5 level streak.
Did 27 lessons this morning to hit 0/0 before mid-level lessons show up!

8 Likes

Once again, here I am with a 0:0, this time for level 7. :slight_smile:
This challenge is mor fun and less hard than I though it would be, I hope I can keep up with it on the long run. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I didn’t have the intention to finish all the lessons today, but watching some anime and being able to pick up even more words from WaniKani inspired me to keep going. :3

5 Likes

Level 14! Level 13 was a bit of a mess, but I’m off work on sickleave so (a) it makes sense that this week was hard and (b) now that I’m still off work recovering, but feeling less acutely awful, I think I’ll be able to get back into the swing of things! It’s so cool hearing more and more words when I’m watching anime. I just watched all of Bungou Stray Dogs (and LOVED it) and I could hear so many words!! (Mostly things like “ansatsu” of course!)

5 Likes

where can I see the streak value?

Only you know the streak value ^-^

We just keep track of how many levels we’ve hit 0/0 on. I, personally, like to do it via making my new post a reply to the last one I made in this thread.

2 Likes

Level 17 - Streak 11 (7th May)

Man I’ve really slowed down this month (as you can tell by the progress… i’ve been on this level for 12 days and done barely anything :frowning_face:, just been feeling really burnt out lately, and not just with WK, but with other stuff in life too and just *sigh*

gengarpout

3 Likes

Well the house of cards that is my mind kind of collapsed a little. I’m back now, but it’s going to take a while to recover…

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes