The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Level 38 0/0 :heart:

15 Likes

Almost feels too good to be true - but here I am again with a 0:0, on level 8. :slight_smile:
Thanks for this great motivational challenge!

15 Likes

0/0 Level 19
Streak: 3
宙 and 続 LEVEL UP IN 24 HOURS AAAAAAAAAAAAAA it’s killing me

16 Likes

3rd day on this level. Been taking it a little slower it seems.

16 Likes

レベル: 十二
十二レベルの連続

16 Likes

After over a month since my post at the last level I’m back at it, never stop never give up!

16 Likes

Streak #11

Slowed down for better kanji comprehension.

15 Likes

Level 21

Yaaaaaaasssssss!

13 Likes

13 Likes

Onwards!

12 Likes

13 Likes

Checking in for level 16, now on a 7 level streak.
Literally levelled up half an hour ago and did all sixty-four lessons… oops.

15 Likes

lvl-21-zero-zero

… and now I realize that this time I kind of cut off too much :durtle_megane:

12 Likes

Challenge completed for level 43.
First of the fast levels. It sure was hard to do all the kanji reviews as fast as my brain could process, but it sure helped go thought it fast. I’m ready for the next one.

13 Likes

You can do this at level 16, I suppose. But this gets impossible around late 20s ish (if you’re particular about your accuracy)

2 Likes

I don’t know about that, I was doing a similar thing in my 20s too (not my first rodeo). Sixty lessons in one go really isn’t all that bad and then having no lessons for the next three days means you can take your time with reviews.

3 Likes

60 lessons is doable for me if it’s vocab, but 60 lessons with new kanji??? You must have really good memory O.o

4 Likes

It’s been about 8 months since I stopped levelling up every two weeks. And I’m super glad I slowed down, because as a full time worker, 100 reviews a day and 100 apprentice items is the maximum I can manage at this point. I managed to burn a lot of items (around ~3500) and over time the reviews started slowing down, and now I’m comfortable with taking a lot of lessons now. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Level: XVII
Streak: X

11 Likes

Level 60, 38 level streak! I have finally reached the end. This thread has been really motivating during my WaniKani journey, thank you very much for the inspiration! I remember starting to consistently get 0-0 in the beginning of the first lock-down, at level 22. Since then, I have gotten 0-0 every level. Since I wanted to post here and not lose my streak, I kind of had to get a 0-0 for each level. Therefore, my WaniKani habits got more consistent. Thank you for all the likes, and good luck to everyone else! I will try to be around. Here is my level 60 rant if anyone is interested:

14 Likes