The 0/0 Streak Challenge

I’m only level 3 right now but I’ve been at 0/0 since 9 A.M. and I’ll be at 0/0 until tomorrow at 4 P.M. T_T give me work wanikani… The moment I unlocked this level I had some ~100 reviews and lessons, so now I don’t know what to do with myself

4 Likes

second day !!!

12 Likes

Level 7

14 Likes

0/0 Level 19
Streak: 1

12 Likes

I got my 0/0 today. Streak 3 :slight_smile: I had to do a little more lessons than usual (not that many anyway, I did 14 today, usually do 10), but they were rather easy, mostly jukugo.

13 Likes

This isn’t a streak (or I guess, streak of 1) - but I’m happy all the same!

13 Likes

Level 14!

13 Likes

0/0 Level 19
Streak: 2
Big day today, had to do over 250 reviews but I really want to hit level 20 ASAP.

13 Likes

And another one. 4 streak. Keep grinding my dudes

13 Likes

0/0 level 39:

Reached it level 38 as well, but forgot to take a screenshot.

15 Likes

Here’s the 0/0 for lvl 16.

I also just discovered WkStats, and I’m pretty impressed about my accuracy stats, since I’m not someone known for having good memory… But it seems that WK works amazingly well for me. Yay! Here’s the link, in case you’re curious about your own stats: https://www.wkstats.com/
I wonder how much will my accuracy drop when the first Burn items come. But I still have to wait two more months, I should be lvl 23-24 by then. And it’s exactly one week after my birthday. I’m sooooo excited :0000

14 Likes

Level 15! I’ve rearranged my brain to really focus on learning the kanji first, so I can level up asap each level, which has messed up my vocab accuracy, but I think when I get used to this, it’ll even out again. Usually I aim for >95% accuracy and I’m not quite hitting it a lot of the time at the moment. But that’s okay!

15 Likes

Still getting them down every time!
It’s amazing when you have 100 or so reviews and you can do them all quickly because you’re actually using the SRS properly.

17 Likes

Checking in for level 15, now on a 6 level streak.
Did 41 lessons this morning and 81 reviews just now to hit 0/0 before mid-level lessons show up!

16 Likes

Level: XVI
Streak: IX

13 Likes

Streak of 16!! (last post was 25 days ago, I am so slow at leveling up :sweat_smile:)

14 Likes

0/0 Level 19
Streak: 1
Should hit 20 in the next day or two

16 Likes

Challenge completed for level 42.
This is it, the next one will be the first of the fast levels! Finally got to this point. This means that I’m getting closer to the last levels, but also that It’ll be harder to keep up the pace. I’ll try to not break my streak, haven’t done it so far from when I started back at the painful levels.

18 Likes

0/0 Level 19
Streak: 2
I have two kanji that are one review away from passing, but they don’t come up for two more days T_T

16 Likes

0/0 on level 27
Current streak: 9

15 Likes