The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Well, I didn’t make it to lvl 20 before the new year, but starting from level 20 on 1/2/2020 is pretty cool too.
This year’s gonna be fantastical

6 Likes

Streak lost over the weekend, and I actually missed five days. Got back on the horse yesterday looking at 600+ reviews. Got back to 0/0 today though. New year, new streak!

3 Likes

Hello everyone! Hope you don’t mind me joining in :slight_smile:

Upgraded to lifetime when the sale came on, and had 100 lessons when I leveled up six days ago. So I’m super happy I finally finished them today! :laughing:

7 Likes

Imbue me with your energy, 0/0 friends! I was once one of you, but I have been slacking since the middle of level 8, and now this mountain seems so overwhelming that I haven’t even started learning anything from level 9 since I reached it several days ago:

firefox_2020-01-03_04-55-32

It’s so… shameful :sob:
I’m sorry I’m tainting this thread.

1 Like

Streak completed

16 Likes

You can do this!! Chip away at that lesson stack some every day, and you’ll make it all the way down before you know it!

3 Likes

It has been a week or two since I had 0 reviews, so I thought I’d post my achievement here :slight_smile: (Those darn holidays :christmas_tree:)

10 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

NoteToSelf

Level 32 0/0 = Dec 17th, 2019
Level 33 0/0 = Jan 5th, 2020

8 Likes

Very thankful this level was even smaller, because I missed yet another day of lessons due to the holidays. It’s nice to be caught up again! (Reviews during vacation are hard, aren’t they? :upside_down_face:)

5 Likes

Took me 6 days to even start new level lessons here, but the short pause was for good and I’m not struggling with leeches as much anymore.

6 Likes

Level 32

8 Likes

I finally got back down to zero lessons for the first time in months.

The problem started arising when I wasn’t doing lessons very frequently. By the time I finally got through the vocabulary lessons from one level, I’d do the radical and kanji lessons from the next, but since I only did a few at a time, vocabulary lessons would start piling up before I had finished going through all of the kanji.

4 Likes

level 30, 0/0 for 24h (or is it 0/0/0/0?), checking in… last one in death levels, as it seems…

edit: wondering, what “apprentice” and “master” items are posing, exactly… sh-shameless… :eyes:

7 Likes

0|0 just 19 minutes before the next reviews and leveling up, this restarting the viscous circle… Glad I made it just in time :smile:

7 Likes

Sixth level done! Level 5 took me the longest so far (damn you 38 kanjis out of 39!) but wasn’t so bad, I was eager to learn the world renowned 何!!!! and wasn’t disappointed

7 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 10.40.23 PM

Halfway through level 10 and I did it!! I think this is the first time since I started I’ve achieved 0/0. I’ve been chugging through WK at a slow-ish pace until recently: lately I’ve been really inspired to learn more Kanji so here it goes. Hopefully I can keep up this pace

5 Likes

Here’s level 20.

7 Likes

5 Likes

yoiyoiyoi The streak is continuing [*] [*] [*]

12 Likes