The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Had to do 250 back-to-back reviews for this one, can’t effort to miss it (maybe I can lol)

16 Likes

Streak: 5

Much slower than the last time, but “Mühsam ernährt sich das Eichhörnchen”. (German Proverb and I don’t know the english version :sweat_smile:) Little steps to reach the goal :grin:

16 Likes

Appreciate the GIF effort.

3 Likes

lol, I’m German and didn’t even know the German version :man_shrugging:. This is what dict.cc proposes:
“Little by little, the bird builds it’s nest” or plain and simple “Slowly but surely” (although the first one is closer).

3 Likes

I finally got to 0/0 after like 5 levels, as I’ve been taking things slower since hitting level 10

17 Likes

8th level streak! Been pretty consistent lately in leveling up within about 8 days, not too shabby.

The Final Countdown Script has been super helpful for speeding up my reviews. I have also been breaking the monotony by using different apps for different review and lesson sessions, switching between the following:

• The Tsurukame app on my phone for general reviews (back-to-back reading and meaning for reviews, plus font randomization, yaaaaasss)
  • The Jakeipuu app for going over lessons (it allows you to customize the specific items that go into your lessons, and has stroke order for kanji during lessons too that is pretty nice). I also appreciate that you can choose how large you want a review session to be, which I find chunking each review to 20 or 30 items to help make things less intimidating.
  • The Juken app for when I dun wanna type at all anymore and just wanna swipe, LOL
17 Likes

16 Likes

Challenge completed for level 29. I’m actually missing 3 kanjis from the first batch, but due to time conflicts, and one of those kanjis being one hour before the last batch, I’ll just set the mark here.

17 Likes

LVL 24: 0/0 streak #24. finally. a new level. new stuff, new words :laughing: picking up where i left off in late 2018 and i’m really enjoying it. also just noticed that i now have more enlightened items than burned ones o.O

17 Likes

only ten levels to go!

21 Likes

Leveled up this morning…and have finally gotten to that sweet 0/0 spot several hours later! ^>^

This is my 40th 0/0-streak! :partying_face:

18 Likes

Congrats on entering the final stretch. I still have a long way to go, but I hope to be there in a year or so.

Level 14 done. Level 13 was a bit rough, so 14 I decided to start strong and clear my lessons quickly before the weekend (when I will have less time). That’s my oficially my 4th streak in this thread:

17 Likes

Yessss level 31!

14 Likes

I skipped 0/0 on level 16, but I’m back at it before crossing the level 18 threshold!

16 Likes

Level 23 0/0 :heart:

16 Likes

LV7

7th Streak! Faster than last level at 7 days 4 hours.
Not much to say this time. Everything went smoothly, I definitely did not wake up just to do reviews asap, so its 8hr slower than absolute fastest.

Still feel amazed that I can voluntarily study something everyday for over a month.

18 Likes

Hoo boy has my apprentice count gotten high while making sure I got 0/0 this level. Hopefully not too many become leeches because I rushed :crossed_fingers:

19 Likes

I’m so tired today but I managed to get to 0/0 again. Now 12 levels in a row.

17 Likes

15 Likes

Here is my level 33 also!

15 Likes