Technologically Inept- How can I use this Script?

Okay so sorry I have tried everything so I thought I’d post;
I download Tampermonkey, then I downloaded Wanikani Open framework and made it number one. I then downloaded this; Reorder Ultimate 2 and I also tried other reorder scripts but nothing appears when I go onto Wanikani’s main page. They explain that with the box you can reorder things. But I don’t have a box ; - ; What am I missing? The little icon for tampermonkey is dark so it’s active. I feel like it’s a simple mistake but I can’t do technology at all lol.
Thanks for your help!!!

Oh wow okay I just started reviews and got the thing to come up but this isn’t what I wanted I think. Is there any scripts that let you call on things that have a waiting time still? Like say this one radical I’m waiting on has 8 hours left. Can I call that radical so I can progress? Or is that like illegal hehe.

1 Like

No, scripts cannot allow you to review items that have waiting period. It is determined by WaniKani backend, and cannot be overwritten.

2 Likes

Ahhh okay thank you!

Well, there are the leech scripts, but they don’t really count.

See, like mentioned above, WaniKani determines the SRS intervals:

Ohhh very helpful thank you!! ^.^ Leech script sounds useful haha I’ll look into downloading one.

Sounds like somebody is trying to dodge the SRS…

tenor1

6 Likes

Hahahahahaha I can’t help that I’m impatient as heck

First rule of wk is to wait.
Second rule of wk is to wait.

5 Likes

It’s incredibly illegal. Luckily it’s outside the jurisdiction of the POLLice. You just have to hope the Durtle Patrol isn’t on to you.

2 Likes

Yikes, I don’t want to be an arrested durtle :scream:

3 Likes

Isn’t it four days instead of a week though?

officer durtle

2 Likes

Not unless they changed it recently without telling us

1 Like

I believe it is a week for the first Guru now and has been for a few weeks. As for how many weeks, my best guess is three or four weeks and again, that’s a guess.

Because it says right there on their website 4 days lol. So something’s not updated here.

1 Like

Oh yes, the website has been outdated for years

welp, so much for being the knowledge base.

1 Like

These forums are the real knowledge base. WK outsourced support to community, and it works.

2 Likes

I contacted WK Support, though, so it should be fixed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: