Teasing Master Takagi-san 😝 ・ Volume 1, chapter 1

Just read chapter pages 4 and 5 and going to note down what I understood - any help with the parts I was uncertain on/any corrections to parts I’ve misunderstood would be appreciated

Pages 4 and 5

「ゆがんじゃったのかなー、ちょと西片あけてくんない?」
I can’t bend this(?)… I wonder… Hey, Nishikata, couldn’t you open this for me?

  • Not sure with the first part here, perhaps she’s saying she doesn’t want to break it?

「なんだ、簡単にある…」
What, it’s easy to open…

「なんだ西片。」
What is it, Nishikata?

「な、なんでもありません。」
Nothing

「西片ってホントいいはんのうするわー。」
That was a really great reaction

  • From what I can find the わ here is a feminine interjection at the end of some sentences? Is it emphasising anything in particular?

「う、うるさいなっ。」
Ugh, shut up.

  • From what I could find the small つ here was for signifying a glottal stop, indicating emphasis?

「くそ…また、まんまとやられた」
Damn… again, successfully tricked.

「しかもオレがやろうとしたことをさきに…」
Moreover, [honestly not sure with the rest here, think maybe it’s saying something along the lines of “she beat me to it”, but I’m not sure]

「そもそも高木さんがオレに助けを求めるなんておかしいんだ。」
After all, Takagi-san asking me for help is unusual.(?)

  • Not sure what the なんて here is

「そこで気づけよオレ…」
At the time, (she) noticed me(?)…

  • This one I’m not very sure on either - I think what’s happening is that オレ is being modified by 気づけよ to become something like “me who was noticed” and そこで is meaning something like at that time?

「さすがたかぎさんんだ」
As expected, Takagi-san.