Sum up your recent WaniKani Review sessions with a short clip/gif

I totally know what you mean! I will disable my vacation mode on Saturday after three weeks…
I’m already scared o.O

1 Like

wrote “one strike” for 一打, got it wrong

5 Likes

There’s levels to the crabigator love, and I keep on going up.

1 Like

Well, there’s only one more left for you…

2 Likes

In the morning, the first 278 Reviews …

Then “Oh, boy …”

JzRTJze

48 more. Thanks. I had not enough yet!

5 Likes

Feeling smug because I haven’t practiced in forever but I can still read pixiv fancomics
(ignoring all the stuff I forgot)

Only 1500 reviews to catch up on, no sweat, I’ve done worse
(it’s still bad send help)

I’ll level up in no time
(will I?)

In fact, I’ve probably improved after taking a small break and upping my listening skills
(I’ve been watching makeup hauls on youtube while procrastinating)

Who am I kidding, lifetime subscription it is, no way I’m finishing this anytime soon
(but I won’t give up!!!)

14 Likes

Coming back after a long time to a swarm of reviews:

So it begins…

3 Likes

Having just come back after a few months and whittling my reviews down from 780 to 150, only to check how many apprentice level kanji I have.

3 Likes

When the kanji from 4 months ago is up for burn

17 Likes

“reading pixiv comics” is absolutely one of my personal benchmarks I’m striving for. good luck.

1 Like

1300 reviews squashed in one sitting

10 Likes

What was your time?

If I had to guess, I’d say it probably took me 3 hours.

2 Likes

wow. That’s dedication. :tada:
BTW you can see total time on review page, but it shows elapsed time since starting your last session.

Considering that it takes me around 30 minutes for 100 reviews, that’s really fast o.o
Or I’m just slow… It would’ve taken me 6.5 hours to do 1300 D:

1 Like

Issue is, I did that review-fest on Sunday and I’ve obviously (because I’m scared of it happening again) done several reviews since then.

Could have been a little longer though, I wasn’t timing it. I really don’t think it was longer than 5 hours though.

My most recent review was about 50 and I did that in less than 15 mins for sure (I don’t see an elapsed time anywhere though?).

1 Like

it’s at the bottom of this page. https://www.wanikani.com/review

Even if it was longer then 5 hours, it only goes to show your hard work. Good job. :smiley:

I don’t see it:

Right under the items: “Your last session started about 2 hours ago.”

The problem is that it only tells you your last review session and how long ago it was, not how much it took. You’ll be able to see how much time it took only when you finish a review session (because you just finished it).

1 Like

Makes sense. I wonder if that information is available via the WK API…