[STATS] Statistics site

Try opening your Javascript console and run the command:

localStorage.clear()
1 Like

OK. I tried that and this happened.

Are you running any adblockers or privacy plugins? If so, try pausing or disabling on the site. They have a tendency to block traffic like that, thereā€™s a similar issue with the kanjidamage userscript.

^^^ what @bladepoint said :slight_smile:

Something is blocking access to the WK server.

2 Likes

^^^ what @rfindley said :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@bladepoint @rfindley @StompnChampignon I use uBlock Origin on every browser . I disabled it. wkstats is on whitelist. But it still didnā€™t work. Strangely I let my uBlock Origin for Safari run and wkstats works perfectly fine with that adblocker.

I think Iā€™ll just use Safari to access wkstats for now.

hmm. share your stats.

I got uBlock origin running on chrome and no problems with wkstats.
Must be something else.

2 Likes

Same here. Not sure whatā€™s going on but itā€™s definitely not chrome at fault

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry if I donā€™t follow you correctly. I interpret your sentence as : ā€œShare my wkstatsā€.

This one is not Opera. Itā€™s Safari.

In case you want my full stats.

I hope the last two screenshots are still clear. I resized them. They were both more than 3MB.

@omukai @RysingDragon Since you both mentioned Chrome. I just tried wkstats with uBlockOrigin running on my Chrome. Right. Iā€™ve never had problems with wkstats on Chrome either.

I wonder ā€¦ Is it because I once tried opening my another WK account on Opera and then accessed wkstats? So I didnā€™t login and logout properly? Well Idk. Itā€™s just a guess though. Because Iā€™ve never accessed wkstats with my 2nd account like that on my other browsers (Safari and Chrome).

1 Like

Damn, Daniel!

Remove the www. from your whitelist entry there

Iā€™ve occasionally had issues where, upon finishing one level, it would give me an incorrect short time for the one I just finished and add that time to the next level. Usually this went away pretty quickly or after some lessons on the next level.

This time however, itā€™s been numerous days and itā€™s still saying my previous level was 5 days. I donā€™t remember the exact time but reality was closer to 10, so this should be like 10 and 5 not 5 and 10.

Is it because there are no radicals on my current level? It did seem like radical lessons tended to correct the times. Tho I thought Iā€™d had some no-radical levels before this.

I tried that but it didnā€™t work. Still 404 error.

I had this same problem a couple of months back, the

thing didnā€™t work for me, but when I hovered over this
Clear%20Cache

it came up as ā€˜Clear Consoleā€™ so I clicked it and voila, the Stats site worked for me again.

Clearing a console shouldnā€™t fix stuff like that, thatā€™s super strangeā€¦ :thinking:

@somewanikani,
Sometimes doing a Force Refresh from the siteā€™s user menu helps fix that problem. But yeah, things get quirky on the upper levels due to lack of info on APIv1.

You can also check out the upcoming version of the site at https://www.wkstats.com:10001

Tried Force Refresh a few times over the last few days, but no luck. Took a look at the new site but maybe itā€™s being worked on right now, the login button isnā€™t working (I get a wkof.Apiv2 is undefined in console)

No big deal though, I assume itā€™ll clean up as I progress and Iā€™m almost done anyway. Iā€™ll check back on the new site later. Thanks.

Interestingā€¦ Sounds like either something is being blocked, or indexedDb is disabled by your browserā€™s privacy options.

Hi @rfindley

Just noticed this this morning for the first time on the new stats siteā€¦

1 Like