[SOLVED] Scripts not working after working for weeks

I use Tampermonkey on Chrome with these scripts:

For some reason after weeks of using them regularly with WK as usual yesterday they stopped working.
This is the console log:

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

The only error in your screen-capture that mentions a script is the one mentioning “progress_percentages”. Naturally, I’m guessing that is related to the Progress Percentages script. That may or may not be causing other scripts to not work.

I would recommend disabling all of the scripts, then turn them back on one at a time until it stops working.

In the short term, you can enable [Script Compatibility Mode] in Wanikani’s App settings. However, it is generally a good idea to turn that back off once the script issues have been resolved, because Wanikani will eventually drop the legacy support in Script Compatibility Mode.

1 Like

Fixed it. I literally just deleted all of WaniKani’s cookies, logged in again and all scripts suddenly worked.

(Edit: For those who don’t know how to delete cookies, on Chrome you need to click on the lock icon on the search bar when you are in the WaniKani dashboard, click “Cookies” and then select “wanikani.com” and click remove, doing the same with “www.wanikani.com”.)

Thanks for the answer! Deleting WK cookies worked for me but just so you know, I already tried enabling and disabling scripts and turning on script compaitbility mode. :smiley:

1 Like

I just had the same problem and now I did the same. Thanks!

1 Like

can confirm works! thanks! :smiley:

1 Like