Sharing a Lifetime Account

So I plan on upgrading to lifetime when i reach level 60… And i was wondering if it was ok to then share my account with my gf, so she can reset it to level 1 and use it till she reaches level 60.
Would i risk getting my account restricted or deleted by that, or is that an ok thing?

1 Like

See section 2, last point, of the Account Terms .

If you can’t be bothered to open the link: no account sharing.

14 Likes

Honestly, even if you were to do it, no one would know, except the two of you. The person would just log in with your credentials. WK can’t see who’s on the other side of the screen.

5 Likes

It’s not a question of whether it can be detected or not, it’s a question of whether it would violate the Account Terms.
As @Tkyk さん has pointed out, it would. And violating the Account Terms would not be a nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaice thing to do! :cat2:

6 Likes

Hahaha this is like a bank robber telling the police when and where they will strike before they do.

12 Likes

dude i asked because i don’t want to do it in this case

4 Likes

I think POLLantron was just responding to Haios’ post, like, if that’s what you were doing, then

3 Likes

They still won’t know, is what I’m saying. Nice or not nice. Doing it or not is really up to the user and how they would feel about it; knowing that they’re violating the Rules.

There’s really no way to monitor this. Everyone knows this: us, them, everyone. Unfortunately, that’s the case with these kinds of services and Rules. :man_shrugging:

What I’m saying is that it doesn’t matter whether they would or wouldn’t know.
Violating the rules is not nyaaaaaaaaaaaaice! :cat2:

P. S. It might be a good idea to close this thread now that the OP question has been answered.
Because meow :cat2:
And because purr :cat2:

4 Likes

I mean, what the staff of WaniKani don’t know can’t hurt them – Let’s stick it to the man! Yee-haw!

26 Likes

Now Koichi will be watching when you hit level 60…

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.