Self-resurrecting items!?

1 Yes.
2 Yes.
3 This one is on and off, this time its not, last time they came up.
4 Currently I have not, so its still showing the available now.

@viet, 'm gonna amend #3. after 10 minutes or so, they showed back up when i used the review link. Out of pure habit I did one, then stopped. so their is now 5 waiting

me too, it happened a couple of times and then i entered an answer for a vocab and it refused to accept it, it just kept shaking (like it does when you give a wrong reading on a kanji) every time I hit enter.

Can you do another review of an item?

Just did and cleared them all out as I’ve got a larger pile coming up at 1700

We were monitoring your review session and the five you just did registered just fine. They did not before.

Are you going to do your new reviews now? We’ll monitor your next session.

Just completed them, and well 11 came right back.

@viet I think this is the wrong thread - not the same one in which we were talking earlier this evening, but it’s happening to me now too, for sure.

I did that 2 hours ago and it hit Master. I had completed around 30+ of the 145 reviews I was supposed to have at the time. Now it’s showing 147, although I knew (according to rfindley’s timeline) I was supposed to only have 5 new ones coming up.

And yes, that one is a repeat that was MASTERED. I had burned some items too… : / Definitely remembered burning 工業.

And like @Gorgophone said, this was the first one in line last time, as well… (currently nothing is being reordered by the reorder script, it’s merely sitting there).

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.