Review poster making: levels 1-10

new edit / update:

kanji and vocab levels 1-10 — alphabetical order by meaning — using katakana for onyomi on the kanji chart.

kanji pdf:

vocab pdf:

10 Likes

why is it in romaji though

11 Likes

better memory that way

1 Like

The more you use kana, the more it’ll become second nature. I don’t even think about romaji anymore. When I think of words, I usually picture the kanji or just the kana.

That said, to each their own. Posters look cool!

9 Likes

I think the sooner you ditch romaji, the better you will be. But this is your study routine so I will respect your decision despite my disagreement.

All the best!

7 Likes

I love this idea! I’d do something similar if I had a printer in my apartment, lol.
The others have a good point though. Seeing as you’ll be reading kanji alongside hiragana most of the time when actually applying this knowledge, you should be trying to read hiragana at every chance you get. That way you’ll be able to read hiragana without a single pause.

1 Like

i think you have a typo on

8 Likes

u guys win i redid it in kana

11 Likes

It looks pretty dope

2 Likes

Is this considered cheating, because you can review the poop radical while pooping.

5 Likes

newest update: radicals! this one was the hardest because of the custom items. it was hard to line everything up properly thanks to that. someone™ should make a dingbats font that has all the wk radicals that would be helpful

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.