Review High?

I’m curious if this has happened to anyone else: I use the reorder script and by the time I get to enlightened/master level, sometimes I’ve done 150 reviews. But then this really amazing dopamine hit kicks in and it feels SO GOOD to just plow through like 60 or 70 effortless reviews.

tumblr_mofz5daEPJ1qixfalo1_500

I might link back to this post anytime I see someone wailing about a big review stack.

14 Likes

I hear in some neighborhoods they sell review stacks on the streets, because the dopamine hit is so strong. Always burn your flashcards properly after use, to prevent the spread of mnemonics. :ok_hand:

18 Likes

It’s been a day since I did my reviews, I’m ready to hit the stack!

Oh

12 Likes

#Level60Problems

11 Likes

I cleared through around 500-600 reviews yesterday after too long of them being neglected. I was struggling at first as many of them were vocab that had barely made their way past apprentice. I reordered to do the 130 kanji first and time flew. Before I knew it I’d cleared out all kanji, all the vocab and all the lingering radicals.

An empty queue lies before me (for now) and I feel 神らしい

1 Like

I thought this would be a completely different topic but I totally get what you mean.

1 Like

at least you don’t have to type this one on wk:

5 Likes

I’ll take “Hell No” for $500, Alex.

1 Like

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.