๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Winter 2023 โ˜ƒโ„

Home Post

I was away over the extended weekend, therefore my post for last week is a bit delayed.

Pages read per day:

What I read:

• Eutronia is coming strong, and I like it! At 36% right now.
  • ใ“ใฎๆœฌใ‚’็›—ใ‚€่€…ใฏ - this is a bit too crazy for my taste. It feels outright boring because itโ€™s so unpredictable that I feel I cannot even expect anything, so the whole tension of reading the story is gone. I keep telling myself I should at least make it through the first chapter and see what the second chapter is like, but โ€ฆ uuuhhhโ€ฆ
  • ไธ–็•Œใ‹ใ‚‰็ŒซใŒๆถˆใˆใŸใชใ‚‰ - Sauna day again! This time in another town and with (Japanese) friends, which was great fun. And they liked it, yeah :slight_smile: Regarding the book, itโ€™s super-sweet and funny and sometimes a bit ridiculous and sometimes deep, which makes for an excellent mix! Plus, itโ€™s super easy to read for me (Iโ€™m guessing there is maybe one unknown word per page on average, which feels amazing.), so 5/5 will definitely buy again. (Luckily I have another book by the same author, so I will not run out of sauna material fast, I guess.)
  • Infinite Jest: I donโ€™t read much of it each day, but itโ€™s very intriguing. The second chapter has nothing to do with the first one, and Iโ€™m very curious to see where this will eventually lead to.

Plans for this week:

• Continue Eutronia
  • Read ่ช“ใ„, one of the Flesh&Blood side stories (but written by the original author). This one gives us deep insights into one of the characters that we havenโ€™t gotten from the main series yet, so itโ€™s cool stuff.
  • Oh, 1Q84! I guess my reading companions will soon have caught up to me, so I will tend to that book as well in between.
  • And mebbeee I can read a bit further in ใ“ใฎๆœฌใ‚’็›—ใ‚€่€…ใฏ?
  • Infinite Jest will also be on the stack again.

Overall stat (as of Sunday): 1310 pages read, 8690 to go!

25 Likes