πŸ“šπŸ“š Read every day challenge - Winter 2023 β˜ƒβ„

February 2 :snowflake: Home Post

Started off with some 山猫; the general setup for this book is coming together and it continues to be very intriguing :eyes: poor 勝村 always getting caught up in some nonsense haha, the trials of a protagonist. I also played some more Steins;Gate which was fun! I think I’m getting more used to the general writing style though it definitely will not hesitate to throw some weird specific terms at me :joy: Thinking about it the glossary entries are probably good practice for more informative-type writing, god knows I never seek that sort of thing out on my own lmao. Yay variety!

I agree 100%, it’s been a while since I’ve messed with it (mostly because I found it exhausting haha) but I definitely remember 4-koma feeling like a lot more work than other manga. I feel like it is a density thing, just by nature of having to fit an entire little narrative/joke/whatever into only four panels, it makes sense that they’d necessarily feel more dense. Also trying to figure out specific jokes like that can be rough :sweat_smile: It really has been a while though, perhaps I should try again sometime!

21 Likes