📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2023 😎☀

Summary post

Day 41: Aug 11th
What did I read?: 晴れのち四季部 Vol 1
How much did I read?: 6 pages
How long did it take me?: 13 min

Did I read? Yes. Did I understand literally anything of what happened? Honestly? No. I read words that refused to form coherent sentences. Hence why I stopped after 6 pages :upside_down_face:
Honestly I think my brain is just fried. I had a minor mental breakdown this morning and then worked on the worst document ever for almost 8 hours straight, again. Between spending every waking work hour on this dumb document the entire week and freaking out about the other million things I need to do but have no time to do properly, I have nothing left in me. Which is too bad because there’s a lot more still needing to be done :upside_down_face: I’m sorry, I feel like my updates have been uh…negative recently :upside_down_face: My life is feeling very negative at the moment.

Oop, ok, well that cemented me never wanting to read the rest of this :sweat_smile:

The crab sounds like a total delight though, I want to be its friend :joy: Chillin’ with the crab :sunglasses: :crab: Full spoilers are totally fine, I don’t want to read it myself but I really want to know what happens :joy:

20 Likes