📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

Main Post

Was camping and didn’t keep good track of what I read when, so it’s approximate. Seems that with the last update the calendars broke, idk what happened there. Anyway I added the readings of June to the list. Finished reading through YKK volume 3 and Spy x Family Novel, also started Flying Witch volume 1, which I’ll finish tomorrow. YKK was pretty comfy to read, whereas Spy x Family Novel definitely took more effort. Flying Witch has been a good light read as well and I’ll take that with to the summer challenge.

Regarding Persona 4 Golden, I’ll make a separate post in the next thread. I was able to beat the first dungeon and there’s some free time to fill in when I get back to it again. I didn’t bring the steam deck with me, so no progress this week and next week.

I was able to read everything I had planned to read, so it has been a succesful challenge again. Read 3 books and 12 manga volumes. I’m also on schedule with my yearly goals and gonna break my streak of consecutive reading soon. Of course I had brought way more books with the plan of reading through all that, but yeah was a bit too much. I also couldn’t really decide what to read, so in the end I brought back most of it home and left Zenitendo vol 2 for next week/challenge.

19 Likes