📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

May 2
Shhh… don’t look that this is being posted on May 3…

I missed May 1 cause I was out with a friend in the afternoon looking at cherry blossoms. It’s still so cold. I’m surprised as many bloomed as they did. Negative I want to say it was fun, but between the weather and hearing that my friend was at a convention two days prior (and thus potentially exposed to covid and didn’t tell me before we met), I’m feeling resentful for leaving the house.

This evening I went back to Spy x Family Chapter 1 to start puting together a book-club style Spy x Family vocab list. Please feel free to contribute if you’re so moved. Or point me to any existing lists because I couldn’t find any through search.

I know the manga was recently proposed for the Intermediate Japanese Book Club, but I’m impatient, and I think there’s enough of us reading it now to make some decent headway if it does become the next book club pick.

Progress on Tadoku graded readers

44 / 44 level-zeros
12 / 12 level-ones
10 / 10 level-twos
x / 18 level-threes

Are you playing on Switch or PS4? I’m thinking of picking it up on Switch.

If you’re playing on Switch, did you buy it through the eshop via a Japanese user account? I’m wondering if I buy the US shop’s version, if it’ll switch to Japanese language because my system’s in Japanese.

I love the 花すけ series. Hanasuke is so cute!

32 Likes