📚📚 Read every day challenge - Fall/Autumn 2021 🍁🍂🦝

:fallen_leaf: :raccoon: :waning_gibbous_moon: :: TANUKIDATE 20211023 :: :waning_gibbous_moon: :raccoon: :fallen_leaf:

Day LIII: この音とまれ! pg.101-107 & ほら吹き男爵 チーズの島 :cheese:

6 pages today!

Read today’s worldtale, from Germany, about an island made entirely out of cheese in a giant sea of milk… I guess whoever wrote it really liked their cheese. Everything is made of cheese: the trees, the rocks, the houses, and he eats it Mmm, cheesetree

Whoa… there is a cocoa hot spring?! and now a wine hot spring?? And you get to choose from white, red and rosé… then it just… ends. I am so confused as to what just happened, I swear, whoever wrote this was hungry before bed and had some mad fever dream about cheese.

~ New Words ~
男爵 (だんしゃく) - Baron, and 男爵芋, is an Irish Cobbler potato.
長旅 (ながたび) - Long trip
ぶどう酒 (ぶどうしゅ) - Grape wine, seems like a more specific word for ワイン.
ふわり - Softly (onomatopoeia)

@rikaiwisdom happy birthday!! :partying_face:

Take care of yourself and take the time you need, and all the best for your boyfriend, hope he will recover quickly!

Pretty sure this thread will be continuing in another one or in some shape or form, so there’ll be something here when that spark has become sparkly again :sparkles:
Also, feel free to notify us of any more cute things you find so we can give you likes :raccoon:

14 Likes