📚📚 Read every day challenge - Fall 2022 🍁🍂

Summary Post

Day 18: October 18th
What did I read?: 夜の名前を呼んで Vol 2
How much did I read?: 30 pages
How long did it take me?: 40 min

Yeah I skipped another day :see_no_evil: I said I was going to be on the struggle bus this challenge, I’m just barely hanging on some days :upside_down_face:
But this chapter was so cute and fun - today we get to meet Stela, Rei’s super-cool and outgoing inventor friend. She has zero concept of personal space (like she literally just falls out of the sky onto Rei lmao) and she greets Mira with a hug, giving poor Mira a heart attack

The little shadow friends chasing after her lost soul lmao please

Stela apparently doesn’t have much in the way of magical abilities, but she makes some pretty cool stuff, like 空レヨン (crayons you can use to draw in the air)

Look at her and Mira having fun with them :D

With a bonus shot of Rei watching them with that completely adorable look on his face

Stela also gives us the gift of cute blushy Rei :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She made him blush by saying that the way he protects Mira reminds her of “that person,” who is apparently someone Rei’s looked up to like crazy since they were young. I’m guessing it’s Rei’s mentor/adopter figure, who we haven’t really seen yet but whose existence was implied in Rei’s fever dream. CUTEEEE :pleading_face:

30 Likes