Re Zero Volume 11 week 1

Re Zero Volume 11 Week 1

Re Zero Home Thread

Start Date: January 4, 2021
Previous Chapter: none
Next Chapter: Re Zero Volume 11 week 2

Week 1 Reading: End of chapter 1 part 7, page 62 (50 pages)

Word lists - Learn the vocabulary for Re Zero!

• [Floflo Word List ] coming soon

Reading aloud

Time: the time can change so I suggest you ask on the discord in the Re Zero section

Discord link : https://discord.gg/AG5rnd

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle_vin:
  • I’m reading along
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached that part yet
  • I’m no longer reading the book
  • I already read that part

0 voters

1 Like
This week spoiler

This week is until the meeting with Frederica. I hope we will finally learn about what the crystal is about. From what we know the crystal reacts when it touches the barrier and teleports you somewhere. Frederica said it was essential but it is not. Why did she lie and how has she got out of the sanctuary. Also, it seems Garfield has a crystal as well. The crystal did not react when they got out of sanctuary was it discharged? So many questions but as always no answer. The tension is rising. Let’s not forget Beatrice. I’m not expecting a miracle that Ram can wake Rem up but who knows what will happen.
I find it funny that Petra refer to otto has うるさいお兄ちゃん

Btw the next week is up Re Zero Volume 11 week 2

3 Likes