This is perfect thank you!

2 Likes

Grats to
aafunian level 12!
fennelfox level 7!
kasumitomonari level 3!
carlostdev level 2!

Another step closer to the big 60!
My own level up will take a while longer. That’s what you get for not remembering one kanji too many.
Oh well, keep on reviewing!

4 Likes

頑張ろう!

@FennelFox Congrats on the level up! :smiley:

1 Like

If I don’t make any more mistakes, level 8 will be achieved on sunday.
I also get to push a few early kanji to enlightened in a few hours.

3 Likes

Thank you!!:smile:

Good luck!

2 Likes

Hello! I’m only level three now… but this seems much more doable for me than the other olympic goal :sweat_smile: Best of luck to all, lets do our best to motivate each other!

4 Likes

Welcome!

My level up is botched.
Tomorrow morning at the earliest.
I should really learn my kanji during the lessons. I know I only need to do it in 10 days, but I kinda liked being able to do it in 8.
Not like I don’t have the time for the reviews. I just fail too much. DAMN YOU KANJI

I’ll get there though. Vocabulary is going fine. I’m not behind.

3 Likes

I’m joining you all! I struggled a bit the past 2-3 months at levels 13-15 and just recently did a reset to level 13. I hope this “race” will motivate me not to get to this kind of slump again. And as I would be able to reach level 60 in December 2020 with an average of 12 days per level, I think that’s totally doable! (Saw the Olympics thread first but level 60 by Summer 2020 didn’t seem dobale for me, so I’m happy that I found this thread!)

At the moment I’m preparing for the JLPT N4 that’s in about a month. Anyone else taking the test this summer?

1 Like

I did my lessons while I was highly distracted (bad decision). So I kept getting certain kanji wrong multiple times.

1 Like

@FennelFox Update: lvl 11, speed 8 day 12 hours

1 Like

yay progress!

One more kanji for a level up though.
Yellow.
Tomorrow, you will be mine!

6 Likes

@FennelFox Will you add me please? I’m level 3 right now, no speed to report just yet, as I took a very long break :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Welcome!! I’m really glad to have you. It’s only a few months, but it does help a lot, I think! You can also set a goal other than 60 in this group, if you’d like.

1 Like

Oh MAN, I hate it when that happens. So frustrating! I know the difference between West and Four, but when I’m rushing through my reviews, I keep answering that 西 reads よん and then I gnash my teeth and promptly forget to watch out for that the next time.

Go get it, Krysta!! I look forward to your victory post. :+1:

2 Likes

C= C= C= C= C=┌(;・ω・)┘ Level up!! Doing some grammar practice at the same time now, here’s to not burning out!

5 Likes

Welcome back! I’ve added you in! It’s great that you returned. I took a break of, like, 10 years in studying, myself XD

Go! Go! Go Fight Win! This is the war of the soul! (song by B’z)

1 Like

Yay level 8!
79 new lessons unlocked.
Oh boy!

Edit: Yes, I should get a custom image.

5 Likes