Putting more focus on Kanji

Hi Guys! I hope this finds you all well.

Recently I’ve been trying to up my Kanji game by creating my individual decks containing stroke order, onyomi, kunyomi, etc. But I can’t seem to find a reliable website/dictionary that can supply me with all the information I’m actually looking for… If you have any recommendations I would appreciate it If you would leave a link below!

PS: I’m not interested in any paperbacks

For example I like to use Shirabe Jisho on my phone, so something similar or equivalent would be awsome!

I sometimes use the Android app Japanese Kanji Tree.

On top of the dictionary function, it has quizzes for recognition, readings, and writing.

When you select a kanji, the info page shows meaning, on’yomi and kun’yomi, each with a number representing how many times that particular reading is used in dictionary entries. When you tap a particular reading for that kanji, it will show all entries that use just that reading for that kanji. It also offers an animation for the stroke order, and you can practice the stroke order.

Edit: I checked the play store to see if I could grab a link, but I can’t seem to find the free version. I’m only finding a Japanese Kanji Tree Pro, which appears to be the same overall app. They must have gone paid in the past few months since I re-downloaded it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.