Public Journal Thread

One of the best ways to solidify new vocabulary and grammar you learn is to write something with it, and one of the best ways to consistently practice your writing is with a daily diary or journal. It’s something I’ve been trying to do for the past few weeks, but I can’t seem to do it consistently; I get bored talking to myself, and writing in a private journal means I don’t benefit from other people’s feedback and corrections.

So, I had an idea: public journal entries! The idea is to have a thread dedicated to posting journal entries, then critiquing them for grammar and the like. One can post as much or as little as they like; the idea is just to write something. Hopefully a few folks feel the same way; If you’re interested, just jump in with a post below!

10 Likes

お先にどうぞ!

冗談冗談。仕事が終わってから、書いてみます!

仕事が終わってから全く答え忘れた!ごめんね。

昨日、日本語教室でしえきという動詞活用を練習しました。

先週はさ、課長に晩御飯を奢られてびっくりしました。なぜかわからないけど、酒が回った後、「良ければ、私の子供と奥さんを英語を教えて欲しい」って言われました。もちろん、否定というのはあり得ないくらいので、「いいですよ。週末はあまり忙しくないから。」と返事しました。そうすると、レッスンプランなんか、作成しないといけません。

3 Likes

(返事が欲しい?)面白い経験です!うまく教えあげられると思いますか?英語を教えたことがありますか?

1 Like

うまくかどうかまだ分からないけど、特に初めて日本人に教えてあげるのです。正式に教えたことないですが、Skypeというアプリで日本人の友達に英語を教えているし、私はなんか何でも教えたいことを教えたら、簡単に教えられる気がするので、分かりたいというか、知りたいというかことがあったら、友達はいつも私に尋ねます。心配しているんですが、頑張りたいと思います。:blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.