Profile pics broken?

Just noticed recently that everyone’s profile pics (on WK side, community is fine) seems to be displaying generic WK ones. Anyone else seeing this?

5 Likes

To change the profile pic on your dashboard, you need to make use of Gravatar. Go there to set up your preferred profile pic. For the forums, however, you don’t need to do this, but can also upload any pic you want from your computer. This won’t show up on the dashboard.

I know, I set this up years ago, and it’s been working ever since. Now, though, it doesn’t show for anyone, like you can see in the screenshot of koichi’s account

5 Likes

Ah! I didn’t read the username and that it was his account! o_O Not that I have ever checked it out before. I don’t really use gravatar, so I just never thought about it. Maybe tag the mods if you want them to have a look at it. Or email them as this is such a general category you’re posting in and they might not see the thread. :eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah good point, will chuck them an email

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Very odd!

1 Like

Samesies

2 Likes

I’m seeing this also, I’ll open a ticket and report back once I know a little more.

1 Like

This should be resolved now!

4 Likes