Profile Button on dashboard links to another users account

Whenever I click on the profile button on the dashboard, it links me to another users account. Also, the dashboard picture shows the other users avatar.

This is very concerning. I hope it’s not leaking PII.

Sorry, was updating how we do page caching and I broke it. Will issue a fix soon. Account information isn’t leaked or anything.

That’s a relief to hear as someone experiencing this. : ]

Thank god
I was freaking out

Was wondering why my picture was suddenly someone else’s. Good to know!

Ok. Give the page a refresh.

I miss being Vikutoru :frowning:

Wait, you’re vikutoru? I thought I was vikutoru

image

We are ALL Vikutoru on this blessed day

Nah, I was Awyeasting

Maaaaaaan I miss Vikutoru ;-;

I’m upset that I’ll never know who I was.

…

Do I even know who I am now? :thinking:

From now on, I declare July 16th to be @Vikutoru day!

I’m still here :wink: :smiley:

It was nice to be level thirty for a minute or two!

Or was it a nightmare because you couldn’t remember any of the material from levels ten to thirty!

I was half the man I once was.

Half the man but twice the flirt

@Wantitled