Percentage Rate on Successful Answered Reviews

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering at what percentage you guys always finish your Reviews? On average I’d say I’m at about 80%. Some runaway values like 70% or sometimes 90% are also sometimes done. I’d say on average I review 40 cards each time I press on doing reviews. What values do you guys have? I’d be interested to know.

Cheers
Nikolas from Germany

3 Likes

I average 90%, that is from all reviews, old and new. But it’s a bit lower than that when you remove new items out of the pile, so maybe 85% ish ,around there. On a bad day I get around 75%. But anything from 75-90% I consider good enough.

Accuracy doesn’t really matter all that much, it’s the work load that matters. As long as you can keep up with the reviews you’ll be fine, unless the accuracy is below 50% consistently that is.

6 Likes

before hell levels it was 90-95%

after hell levels and mainly now in paradise (way harder than hell imo) I am happy when I get 62% nowadays :sweat_smile:

I do 2 review batches per day, one around noon at 50 itens and one after 10 pm with 120 itens.

Actually I dont mind this number right now since my real goal is to be able to read japanese subtitles with anime, and if I can read there I feel way more rewarding than getting almost 100% accuracy in wk.

6 Likes

I’d say I average about 90% or more, but I started a new job a couple of weeks back and have been kindof stressed since. This has lead my reviews to drop to about 80%. I’m cutting my daily lessons in half till things calm down :smiley:

2 Likes

I usually average around 85%, 90-95% if i’m being careful

1 Like

Well you’re doing very well there Niekolas, keep up the good work.
If I can get 70% I’m happy. (I could be sad, but I want to keep going. So I don’t worry too much.) Mostly it’s 60s though, which doesn’t leave much room for taking on new lessons, as I’m too busy failing previoius items that reappear and it turns out I’ve forgotten. Oh well. I used to know no Japanese kanji / words at all. So I reckon that’s ok for me at least. I think I have about 70-100 reviews twice a day.

3 Likes

I think I average somewhere around 80-85% most of the time, usually with around 50 reviews, twice a day(-ish), but sometimes…Oof. If it looks like my accuracy is gonna stay around 50-60%, I will just abandon the entire session. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I usually got around 80-90% for everything but enlightened. Those I was probably around 70%. And burn items? On those I’d be happy with 50+%. :joy:

But burns are an outlier since you only need to get them right once to never see them again.

1 Like

the percentage shown during reviews tends to be in the low nineties, and accordingly the end of review precentage tends to be in the low-to-mid eighties.

current items (up to guru1) tend to be a little higher, burns a little lower. but unless i’m very tired, the scores don’t change much.

1 Like

depends on if the material is new or not. learning the OY then the KY throws me off sometimes and I score lower as hell.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.