Our Journey of Going Mad in 54 Days (+ The Ultimate Guide for Durtle Heaven)

I wish I could give you 20 likes for this. You definitely deserve them!

4 Likes

Nothing happened recently, but nothing happening is still something happening I guess? So I added chapter 23 to the recap.

Thank you, and everyone for the kind words :heart:

1 Like

And the reading mnemonic for , which is found on level 60, was changed recently, and which uses similar “don’t fret, just hang around” language to the Regular Durtle… but which otherwise doesn’t suggest any form of hint in the slightest.

2 Likes

Oh, it was already part of Chapter 22, but it would make more sense to move it since Chapter 23 contains B4 theories now :+1:

1 Like

Oh wow, you’re keeping it really up-to-date!! Thanks!:3

2 Likes

With the lack of progress for the past weeks it was pretty easy :smile:
The level up mails trail is still a small section but it’s exciting to finally see B4 unravel.

Since there is post a from @Kumirei asking for help, I think more newcomers to WK will come to learn about the Descent. Since the summary is getting pretty long, I finally added a real TL;DR :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s refreshing to see anything about B4 now:D
And also I’m a bit nervous, due to lots of low-levels people and maybe one or two with 20+ :sweat_smile: I hope we don’t really need to full story, or maybe we somehow will find every person needed:D

2 Likes

Wow! An ARG on a website for learning Kanji? Didn’t see this coming but I’ll be sure to sit here acting like I’m helping but actually being unable to do anything!

Somewhat unrelated, anyone else find it weird that “Durtle Heaven” is down? And how the D4 Durtle said, “stacked underneath each other”? Is there some weird Durtle property that my level 6 butt doesn’t know about?

Actually what is a Durtle?

This: :durtle_stabby:

2 Likes

Maybe durtles just happen to like going downwards? Or maybe we’re actually descending into durtle hell, like a few people(or well, pretty much everyone) seem to have theorised.

2 Likes

This is awesome, thank you! I wasn’t on the forums at all over Christmas, so when I came back it was like… oh, a cool thing obviously happened but the topic is now over a thousand posts already so… guess I’ve totally missed out on that… sob… Will give this a read when I can and then be totally useless at helping, hooray!

6 Likes

Thanks so much for this great summary, and the community’s incredible effort so far… ! This level of investigating and coding is just beyond me, even on my best days.

In any case it’s great to be up to speed after @Kumirei randomly shouted eGooooott at me a week or so ago :laughing:

I’m hoping durtle heaven is Etoeto :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

You can help!
They started sending emails for level ups, with clues hidden in the html code!
If you didn’t get an email yet, you can try to toggle off and on emails from WK.
We are missing a lot of clues for levels 40-50

Edit: we already have level 40 actually :confused: you can help by leveling up soon!

2 Likes

If you already have level 40, then you’ll probably have the rest of the 40s from that person before I get there :wink:

1 Like

So interesting! Commenting to support those puzzling and for me to remember to read this again later… Although I’m not sure I can contribute. xD Go WKers!

Plus, Shen is awesome so how can I not be interested. :smiley:

3 Likes

We don’t have level 55 yet. If you got an email about it (and if not, if you could try to trigger it) it would be useful:)

2 Likes

oooh thank you for this post. I’ve been wondering for weeks what this was all about, but I couldn’t find my way through the millions of posts.

I’m extremely impressed by all the work everyone did what the hell

5 Likes

Like NathaLire, I haven’t been keeping track of what’s been going on, so thank you for this thread! Curse being in a terrible time zone and horrifically busy. I feel like it’s 2004 and I’m back on Neopets watching the plots (ARGs of a sort) unravel there (good times…).

6 Likes

Unfortunately I haven’t leveled up in a while (perhaps in January or maybe even in December), so I’m not sure how useful it could be… But I’ll change my settings now to see if I get a clue! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks to @rfindley resetting one level at a time all the way from 60 to 33, we now have all the clues. We just need to work out what the next step is, now…

8 Likes