Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

So I guess it is confirmed then: Australians look like Chris Hemsworth and Austria does not exist.

(a bit more on topic: 7 minutes until I hopefully level up… :crossed_fingers:)

8 Likes

And canada and USA need to switch faces :joy:

(And yay congrats!)

7 Likes

I want them to be in an otome game. USA is legit boyfriend material :heart_eyes: (OMG I didn’t notice the Swede :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:)

2 Likes

Netherlands… what???

Also, Norway looks like Ichimaru Gin from Bleach :eyes:

10 Likes

seems to be an idiomatic expression in Dutch

5 Likes

Oh no, the poor neko… :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

9 Likes

Also,

5 Likes

Nooo, that’s no no :sob: The poor neko, the poor bacon :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Whoa, I don’t know if that’s what you mean, but what a level-up-heavy day :o
Congratulations @SuperSnoopy @plantron @_Shiori @FennelFox @irrelephant!! :heart_eyes::sparkles:

edit: you probably mean our dear Kare, that always needs to be reentered manually into the board :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Love it :sparkles: They’re all so creative! I love all the armor and clothing designs.

Though I kind of wish America didn’t look like he was ~14 lolol.

If it were an otome, I’d buy it so :heartpulse: fast :heartpulse:

Thank you so much @avalia! And congrats to everyone :sunflower: Saturdays are usually the days I level up.

8 Likes

It is a strategically good day. Lots of time to focus on new lessons :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also lol at the german dude, he looks super cool and I really like the motto but the transcription of the colors? Schwartz lot Galt? :joy::joy:
The real thing is Schwarz, Rot, Gold, so black, red, gold.

7 Likes

lol, I didn’t even realize what that was supposed to mean, I love it.

5 Likes

When you use google translate to go from german → japanese → german :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks! I levelled up today but haven’t done any lessons from level 28.

4 Likes

Perhaps they’re still drawing them?

4 Likes

Hey, slow is fine! It’s better than not doing it at all! You’re still getting one step closer to cake.

I’ve been lurking in the book club forums… and I really want to join and read along. The current beginner book “ふしぎ駄菓子屋 銭天堂” sounds great, but they have already well and truly started at this point and I have been unable to find a copy of the book to buy. I’m thinking I’ll still keep my eyes open for a copy and read it myself later on using the forum retrospectively to help me…

The absolute beginners are starting “チーズスイートホーム - Chi’s Sweet Home”, but that book didn’t really interest me much, and I have already started slowly working through 君の名は on my own. I plan to finish that off and maybe join the next beginner read, depending on what the choice of book is (I dunno how to vote for one. Lol).

4 Likes

This is MEGA cool!! Thanks for sharing.

Except… why does the AU guy look so smug? I’m not a fan. He’s just… average… and has no body… everyone else has a body… is Austalia deformed in some way and hiding his hideousness from us? I don’t know what is happening here. Lmao. I’m sad he’s my representation.

Love Japan!!

And Singapore!!

And look out… Belgium looks like he is going to cast a spell on you! That’s super ace. I think this is my favourite (after Japan, of course). Maybe I’ll just tell ppl I’m from Belgium for the purpose of the Japanese Olympics. Lol. Jk.

5 Likes

This image is on the website they originally came from:

He’s also all there in the banner image at the top. But yeah.

3 Likes