Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

Such stickers :grinning:

How did u get the plushie delivered so fast!? I might cheat a little and buy a miraitowa pen soon cause ~motivation ~

3 Likes

How do you find out your level up rate and your predicted next level up?

1 Like

https://wkstats.com:10001/progress/level-up

Put your api key in here!

2 Likes

I may have ordered it 2 weeks ago :neutral_face:

You seem to have misspelled Someity

5 Likes

Thank you so much! Will I have to out in a new key each time or can I keep reusing the one I have?

2 Likes

Unless you delete/reset the API-Key in your settings, it will work with the current one.

If you haven’t reset your level yet, you can use https://www.wkstats.com/ (without the :10001).
It still uses the API V1 Key but has a few more options like predicting when you’d reach certain milestones.

1 Like

Looks like I’m not of member status yet, being such a new user. 60 before he olympics looks tricky so I may aim for closer to 40 based on some math I just did. Right now my average level up is 14 days per.

Looking to speed up my leveling rate and keep consistent for the next 400 some days. 40 is supposed to be nearing n2 vocabulary so still seems like a good goal! \\\٩( ‘ω’ )و ////

Could someone add me to the chart?

5 Likes

Added you, good luck!

4 Likes

40 is roughly 83% of the N2 kanji, but you’ll need to learn quite a bit of vocab outside of WaniKani.

2 Likes

My average daily reviews per day studied is 103. That includes the time when I was level 40+ and had to do around 400 reviews a day on some days.

Nowadays my average daily reviews is ramping up again because I want to get to level 41 quickly. But after that I want to go slow again.

On 1 October 2017 I was on holiday in Belgium. That same day I reached level 47. And because of review piles I basically did almost 1300 reviews over the following 3 days although I was on vacation :joy: Also it was raining the whole time so staying in my hotel room and doing reviews didn’t seem like such a bad idea then :rofl:

5 Likes

Can you stop cruising through those levels? How am I supposed to catch up to you cheer you on when you’re going so fast?! D:

5 Likes

Don’t worry I’m going on vacation for a week next month and the wifi will be spotty at best so that’ll push me back quite a bit

rooting for you パンダさん but don’t get higher than me

6 Likes

I’m on board for this! I can’t edit the leaderboard though since I’m fairly new.

4 Likes

I am up for this challenge :smile: Probably won’t get to 60 (fastet possible at the moment for 60 is August 2020) but a bit of competition is always nice for motivation.

2 Likes

It always rains in Belgium. You could go there for longer and finish this in one huge session…

4 Likes

Added you. Welcome to the team!

2 Likes

That’s great sad. But a week isn’t even one level… :worried:

You mean with your current average speed? :thinking:
8 days/level should get you to 60 before July

4 Likes

Oh, I am stupid :smiley: I read the wkstats wrong, I was looking at “All Burned”.
So yeah, 60 might be doable, but wkstats knows me and my dropouts well and it’s estimate (2022) might be more realistic.
But we will see :upside_down_face:

stats

4 Likes

That won’t stop us ! :triumph:

5 Likes

Lets do this :3

4 Likes