Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

Thank you thank you thankyou

4 Likes

It is my new level since 1,6 days ago :smiley:

3 Likes

congrats on your level up!

5 Likes

Congrats to @Redglare, @carlostdev and @TheLastSwitch on level ups!

As for me, I think I’ll be slowing down for a while… I was going to slow down so I could do NaNoWriMo, and then I also got in a bike accident and now I can’t type much, which makes it hard to do both things. :frowning: Hope I can do at least one of WK/NaNo this month, once it heals.

9 Likes

I hope you get well soon! Maybe try out some text to speech for NaNoWriMo? :wink::yum:

4 Likes

Congrats on the level-up @Missdagger! Getting closer and closer to that sweet, sweet death.
Also congrats

6 Likes

Congrats to @redglare, @truandissimo, @tigrennatenn and @missdagger!

tenor

6 Likes

:open_mouth: I didn’t have @tigrennatenn on my leaderboard.
Congrats on levelling up and also congrats for the previous times I didn’t congratulate you :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

Soooo… this has most likely been here before, but how do I make a leaderboard? Is it a userscript or a feature of the forum?

3 Likes

It’s this userscript ^^

4 Likes

Thanks! :smiley: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @Pep95 and @Elencia!

I’m excited to get closer to Death, or maybe just closer to being one third through WK. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congrats on levelling up @supersnoopy!

Actually, might want to do an epilepsy warning...

https://media2.giphy.com/media/4T08lLwmde8T03hdEt/giphy.gif

6 Likes

That’s quite the gif you sent my way. I don’t know if I should be aroused or terrified.

4 Likes

It’s not happening :frowning:

No double cake for me

5 Likes

Hey olympians, this Monday (November 11th) marks 300 days left till our goal, and you know what that means!

~Historical Leaderboard Time~

Every 100 days I save the current leaderboard under the historical leaderboards section of the intro post to help us track our progress over time. I’ll be saving it on Friday night EST so try to update your levels by then!

(And I’ll try to drag myself to level 20…)

In related news, the final leaderboard 303 days from now will feature the olympic medalists (level 60), runner ups (50s), and every other contestant who took part in this crazy adventure.

Every olympian will be accounted for so don’t worry too much about reaching the level 60 mark, and keep crushing those kanji!

がんばろう!

12 Likes

Nice, made it to hell right before the save point. Would appreciate if everyone unironically told me to go to hell for these next few months till i hit 41.

6 Likes

I’m going for one of these medals!

6 Likes

Great to hear from you, Kits!

yay_cute

5 Likes

Oh no! What happened? :open_mouth:

2 Likes