Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I’ve been going quite fast these last couple of levels and it is starting to show. So at the moment Paradise feels more like “Death and Hell, part 2”. I feel like I might have to slow down for a little bit in the near future. Maybe level 42 would be a good place to hang out for a while.

Congratuliations @MissDagger! Are you speeding up your level up time a little bit?

And also YAY for the level up to @Pep95 @emucat @plantron @redglare @aafunian @madtapa @oceanmirage and @carlostdev It’s been a good week apparently :rocket:

12 Likes

I think I’ll be able to do that. I didn’t know that was all I needed for that. I probably won’t get it this level because vacation and… ahem all but 8 of the vocab lessons are waiting from level 13. :angel: (I might just have tackled the kanji before some level 12 vocab to actually level up quicker than like 30 days.)

Yup, a little bit. Here are my last few levels:

04%20

6 Likes

Usually a level will have around 150 items to learn… divided by 15 days is 10 lessons :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Such a simple, elegant way to figure that out: maths. XD

6 Likes

@SuperSnoopy!!! Congrats to the level up! :sparkles: You’re getting dangerously close to Death here :eyes:

7 Likes

Oh boy, I sure can’t wait for death!

(for real tho)

7 Likes

Me too, I wonder how deadly it could actually be :sweat_smile:
But my first burns will be coming when I’m in my 20s, so that will probably be a noticable load :thinking:

5 Likes

Speaking of burns, I still haven’t had any yet. I wonder when the burns will start coming D:

5 Likes

Right around now, no? Either level 25 or 26 when you’re going at full speed :thinking:
Don’t panic, you got this, burn those pesky radicals to ashes! :fire:

5 Likes

Congratz on level up to @SuperSnoopy, @emucat, and @VictorLino!

9 Likes

Oh, really?! I had no idea… thank you for the encouragement! :fire: Let’s do this :fire:

burnnn

6 Likes

So I recently found out that some leeches cannot be removed except for when they are burned, so I decided to add a little to the existing Leech List script by @ukebox so that you can find out if you can ever remove a leech without burning it. It also adds information about the amount of times you got something wrong, and the your current correct-answer-streak. I also changed the sorting algorithm so that it prioritizes the amount of mistakes you have made, if people want to go back to sorting the leech score I will create a script that does that instead.

Simply add the script by replacing the existing code of Leech List with the code in the link. I hope @ukebox is ok with this, but I thought it would be nice to share it with people that could use it as well.

I am not yet able to count the amount of impossible items with the script, but if I copy paste the whole leech list page into Word and search for 不可能, I have found that I have 160 permanent burn-only leeches, which is pretty good to know. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Congrats on the level up @SuperSnoopy and @here34 ! :clap:t2::clap:t2:

8 Likes

Yes, congratz to both @SuperSnoopy and @here34!

(Although my leaderboard didn’t show SuperSnoopy leveled up, I’m trusting you to be correct @Kawameki!)

6 Likes

@VictorLino you made it to Hell!!! :fire::smiling_imp::fire:
@here34 and you made it to Death!!! :skull_and_crossbones:
Congratulations you two and congratulations to your level up too, @tigrennatenn!!

8 Likes

@MissDagger @avalia Officially stepping into hell territory! :metal::metal::fire::fire:

12 Likes

12 Likes

Some especially sparkly congratulations, @Kawameki :sparkles::rainbow: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Congratz on level 15, @Kawameki!

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for all the sparkles and congratulations @avalia and @MissDagger !! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

4 Likes