Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

Congrats on the level up @Redglare!!!

You’re on fire!!

5 Likes

Thank you avalia. I go on holiday tomorrow so the next week will be a real test of my commitment to the crabigator. :place_of_worship:

5 Likes

hi would like to join , add me Im at Lev 1 , put me in team 風 my wanikani username is crazyguy488 ,

Current Status #wkstats

Level:1

Time on Level:2 days, 3 hours

Level-up In:5 days, 17 hours (Wed 08:13)

Start Date:2019-07-02 (2 days ago)

I really want to get to 60 from 1 :slight_smile: Lets do this !!! havnt seen anyone in higher levs start from 1

4 Likes

fiyaaa

8 Likes

I’ll add you, welcome to our team :sparkles:
(for now I set your speed as “x”, you can update that once you leveled up the first (few) times)
But please be careful though, you’ll have to keep up breakneck speed to reach level 60 by the end of the Olympics :o

Because the group hasn’t been around long enough for people that started on level 1 to make it to a high level! :innocent:

8 Likes

Welcome @crazyguy48!

As @avalia said、you will have to work really hard and maintain maximum speed to be able to get to level 60 by the Olympics、but you are very welcome to journey with us!!

We don’t want to set you up to fail or burn out either. Just to keep you in the loop there are 2 sister groups to this one、with later、more attainable deadlines for those just starting their WK journey. I’ve linked them below.

“JLPT December 2020” =

…and “The Luminaries - May 2021”

Feel free to stick around in here tho… we love the motivation and company!

6 Likes

I’m in! Go team 火!

(I’m not sure I can really make it to 60 in time, but I just reset my account from somewhere around level 16, so at least the first few levels will be semi-familiar and go quickly, I hope.)

5 Likes

fiyaaaa

Welcome! Glad to have you! :fire:

5 Likes

What do you mean lvl 9 isn’t high level? :eyes::eyes::eyes: Is it because Pleasant without an L is Peasant? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

6 Likes

Aww thank youuu <3 Finally, exams are over and I’m back on track!

7 Likes

Hey there! The leaderboard for this group will be locked once we hit the deadline so I suggest you join one of our other groups with slightly later deadlines to make sure you get to 60 in time!

4 Likes

Team fire is working on it, though :sunglasses:

5 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: Go team fire! :fire::fire::fire:

fire

5 Likes

ugh, finally i’m in the 10-19 sec, go team water! :ocean::ocean:

11 Likes

That’s awesome, congratulations @nicoffee ! :sunflower:

4 Likes

Ooo, I think I’d have to go with a classic double-layer yellow with chocolate frosting! Maybe with a scoop of good vanilla ice cream :yum: :cake: :ice_cream:

7 Likes

So is team 空! :star::star:

6 Likes

I saw that the discord invite link has been used 5 times, here’s a new one Discord (expires after 10 uses this time). Hope to see you there :wink:, the more the merrier.

6 Likes

Unexpectedly hit level 20 this morning.:astonished: Congratulations @nicoffee and the rest of team water!

17 Likes

@TheLastSwitch おめでとう! On your recent level up :rocket:

7 Likes