Old Items Biting me in the Ass

This is a perfect job for the override script

I’m still very low level compared to you, and I’ve been doing this since I started, so I don’t know how much help it will be… But what I do is, as soon as I learn a new item, if the meaning doesn’t feel right to me, first thing before I do the first review is to go and add my synonyms. Sometimes there’s a better one even on the example sentences that wasn’t added. If in doubt, I double check Jisho.

1 Like

To me if I can’t sight read it immediately I’ve already gotten it wrong. I do agree about the meanings though, they are not an exhaustive list. Just have to keep adding synonyms.

I try to tell myself it’s just one word and the extra practice can’t hurt. Sometimes I tell myself this several times, emphatically, through gritted teeth.

2 Likes

Recently, I got most of my radicals from Level 1 up to enlightened…

but, I missed 日 and 十 because I answered “day” and “ten” ._.

Yeah it is, they keep coming up with new and exciting “security” ideas, latest one is disabling USB ports! at least I can use the phone apps without issues despite it being a work mobile :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.