Nothing but reviews these past few days, 0 new lessons

When is it gonna start to pick up? ):

You get new lessons when you guru (answer correctly four times in a row) your radicals.

You’re almost there. I don’t remember what the timing is for the first few levels, but I see Kumi is here, so she’ll have more information.

1 Like

all of them?

Each radical you guru will unlock further lessons.

Specifically, the SRS intervals look like this, where the time is halved for level 1 and 2:

Fastest progress possible
Review SRS Level Total Wait Next Level
Lesson Apprentice 1 - 4h
1 Apprentice 2 4h 8h
2 Apprentice 3 12h ~1d
3 Apprentice 4 1d 11h ~2d
4 Guru 1 3d 10h ~1w
5 Guru 2 1w 3d 9h ~2w
6 Master 3w 3d 8h ~1M
7 Enlightened 7w 5d 7h ~4M
8 Burned 24w 6d 6h -
4 Likes

i dont understand that at all but i did mistake a few radicals such as 九 and 力 so im assuming ima have to wait a bit longer

The minimum time to complete level 1, whereby at least 90% of kanji are guru’d is 3 days and 10 hours. So, the halfway point, where you guru all the radicals, can be reached in less than 2 days. Of course, this assumes that you never have any waiting after a review becomes available (which could be difficult to avoid with a normal sleep schedule).

1 Like

oh i see i dont do my reviews right away so that might be a problem

To elaborate on Kumi’s answer:

Getting any individual radical to Guru unlocks kanji (from your level) dependent on that radical.

Getting any individual kanji to Guru unlocks vocab (from your level) dependent on that kanji.

When you get 90% of your kanji to Guru, you level up, unlocking radicals, some kanji and some vocab from the next level (and most remaining from your current level too, probably).

So ordinarily it takes 3 days and 10 hours to unlock a level’s second batch of kanji, and 6 days and 20 hours to level up, but the first two levels are faster.

1 Like

i see

ありがとうございます !

1 Like

I would suggest you install the Ultimate Timeline script to get an overview of your review schedule, and Dashboard Progress Plus to see the SRS levels of your current level’s items.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.