No new lessons for a week?

I used to get 15 new lessons every day. But this past week, it tells me no new lessons available, even though I continue to do reviews and move items up to guru stage. Anyone know what’s going on?

Did you learn all the kanji for that level? I know levels don’t progress until all kanji are learned (I assume Guru level). I know I had a day or two of no lessons as all that was left for me to do was finish getting 2 kanji to Guru.

Then again I am level 4 so I don’t have too much experience.

1 Like

One week without lessons is pretty unusual if you constantly guru stuff… what is your progress on the kanji and radicals of your current level? You won’t unlock new content if you only guru vocab.

1 Like

Just be patient. Most probably you didn’t guru enough kanji to unlock the next level while all lessons for items of current level have been learned.

1 Like

This is not how new lessons become available. You simply had a lot of lessons to get done and so, that’s what it might have seemed like.

But, in reality, lessons become available when you guru either radicals or kanji (or level up).

So, not having any lessons means you haven’t guru’d any items to unlock more lessons. When you do, you’ll get new lessons, either more kanji or vocab depending on what you guru.

Check out the knowledge base for more info here:

2 Likes