No burned items after reset?

I reset my level from 16 to 0 a while back and averaged a new level a week to ten days since then. I’m currently at level 17 but haven’t burned a single item.

I reset my level once before but burned items along the way well before reaching level 16. I’ve looked through the posts here and haven’t found anything to suggest a reason though I agree with several posters who say they would rather not have items “burned” and permanently removed from their queues. I too would like to see them come up again in further lengthening intervals.

2 Likes

Takes at least 24 weeks to burn an item, provided you get the answers right

Fastest progress possible
Review SRS Level Total Wait Next Level
Lesson Apprentice 1 - 4h
1 Apprentice 2 4h 8h
2 Apprentice 3 12h ~1d
3 Apprentice 4 1d 11h ~2d
4 Guru 1 3d 10h ~1w
5 Guru 2 1w 3d 9h ~2w
6 Master 3w 3d 8h ~1M
7 Enlightened 7w 5d 7h ~4M
8 Burned 24w 6d 6h -
3 Likes

It takes an item roughly 6 months to go from lesson to burned, and you can easily go from level 1 to level 17 in less time than that, so this doesn’t seem that unexpected to me, unless I’m misunderstanding the issue.

EDIT: And burning before level 16 would just involve going slower. If it takes you 6 months to reach level 10, you’ll be burning stuff at level 10. If it takes you 6 months to reach level 5, that’s when you’ll burn stuff, etc.

4 Likes

Omg! This makes sense… I have 1600 items in the enlightened pile… and just hit 4 months since my reset… not a single burn yet… I’m scared! Lol

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.