Night mode request

I felt the need for a night mode when I was up late doing wanikani. So I thought I’d ask if it would be possible for somebody to make a dark wanikani style greasemonkey script with a toggle button. I would be very thankful.

Uh, it’s not a greasemonkey script but this here might be smth for you (though I read that for someone it worked with greasemonkey, so it might just).

RayderBlitz, you ninjad me. I just wanted to link exactly to this thread / your thread. blitzschnell, gell.

looks good. though I haven’t tried it yet.

ewet said... RayderBlitz, you ninjad me. I just wanted to link exactly to this thread / your thread. blitzschnell, gell.

looks good. though I haven't tried it yet.
 Ty...

Wait, was that you with the "Blitzkrieg" post about me in the "About the person above you" thread? :○

Thanks, the text isn’t very clear but it’ll have to do. Is there anyway to easily change those color myself?

Um, if you’re good with CSS just change the color codes in the style.
And since you pointed out the issue with the text I guess I’ll take a look at it.

If not, this here might help you … maybe.

Edit:
Could you tell me where exactly text is unclear for you?
Since for me it seems to be almost perfectly clear.

RayderBlitz said...
ewet said... RayderBlitz, you ninjad me. I just wanted to link exactly to this thread / your thread. blitzschnell, gell.

Ty...

Wait, was that you with the "Blitzkrieg" post about me in the "About the person above you" thread? :○
 Nope. That was me! :)
NitsP2 said...
RayderBlitz said...

Ty...

Uh, I'll tell Mrs. Chou about it. >:P
RayderBlitz said...
NitsP2 said...
RayderBlitz said...

Ty...

Uh, I'll tell Mrs. Chou about it. >:P
 sorry, took a while to come back.
nope, I thought your name means sth like "Ray, the FLASH" or so. and "fast like a flash" = blitzschnell ...
that was all.

I made my own style thanks, this works well.

ewet said... sorry, took a while to come back.
nope, I thought your name means sth like "Ray, the FLASH" or so. and "fast like a flash" = blitzschnell ...
that was all. 
 Ah well, I guess this comes pretty close to what the original meaning of the name was. ^^

Basvdelsen said... I made my own style thanks, this works well.
 Ah ok then, guess it's fine like that.
RayderBlitz said...
ewet said...sorry, took a while to come back. 
that was all.  
 Ah well, I guess this comes pretty close to what the original meaning of the name was. ^^
And what was the original meaning? Now you made me (us?) curious!
NitsP2 said...
RayderBlitz said...
that was all.  
 Ah lol.
Uh, I originally just took the english word "Ray" as in "shine, beam, glimmer, spark" and the german word "Blitz" (meaning "lightning") and stuck them together with "der" (german for "the") so it sounds better.
If I remember correctly I also thought of ray as the animal since I just learned that meaning back then (or smth like that, it's been a while).

Edit 2:
I guess what I meant to say was smth like "by taking the english word 'ray' and the german word 'Blitz' and combining those two using the german particle 'der' I gave myself a name meaning 'Fast and majestic as a ray of light and strong like a lightning strike' "
And since I like my username and the fact that it's so unique that nobody else uses it I just stuck with it.

Really special story, right? c(°_:_°)つ

Edit:
ewet said...
NitsP2 said...
RayderBlitz said...
that was all.  
 yeah, tell us....... please
 Huehue, already did. c(`_:_´)つ
NitsP2 said...
RayderBlitz said...
that was all.  
 yeah, tell us....... please

Basvdelsen said... I made my own style thanks, this works well.
 Ah ok then, guess it's fine like that.
 sorry, basvdelsen, for the (mildly?) hijacking.
seems, you found your solution.